Black Beauty Event Merrylegs special

I purchased Merrylegs assuming it would count towards getting Black Beauty. It doesn't appear so as it shows I still need Merrylegs. Not seeing the extra Black Beauty coins either. I'd like to know how this works with this event as at this point I'm seriously considering requesting a refund. I would not have gotten it just to add to my collection, I got it to help get Black Beauty and for the extra coins promised.

Originally Posted by AnnBy98 Go to original post
    I purchased Merrylegs assuming it would count towards getting Black Beauty. It doesn't appear so as it shows I still need Merrylegs. Not seeing the extra Black Beauty coins either. I'd like to know how this works with this event as at this point I'm seriously considering requesting a refund. I would not have gotten it just to add to my collection, I got it to help get Black Beauty and for the extra coins promised.
    I hear ya.. I did not get anything as well. I wish I knew if they where going to let you buy black. I just buy him and save the money trying to get everyone