If you really check your "data" you should see some things are clearly broken

If you look into Lawbringer success rate on light attack connections after shove and GB connections after shove in your so called "data" you guys boast to check on all the time. Maybe you would be smart enough to see what a ******** character the lawbringer is.

What moronic game designers do you have that said "its a good idea to implement a guaranteed light attack after the shove against somebody unless they dodge right away after the shove. And that way if they dodge after the shove LB players can just GB and get free heavy attacks. So its literally one or the other so that our players can not play this game based on skill but rather playing an entire duel guessing whether or not if you should dodge. That way the LB player can go back n forth between light attack and GB to completely control the fight"

Not like 95% of duel players play as the lawbringer and use this over and over 100% the time ontop of a turtle meta.

Then theres the idiots saying "you have to time it" hmmm well once this ******* system works. Ill upload several videos of "timed" dodges against a light attack that the character dodges n still gets hit with the light. Because if you dont dodge immediately. It hits you guaranteed. So if you dodge immediately then all that happens is free GBs all day. Then you stop dodging and its free light attacks all day.

You LB players are clearly going to defend your broken *** character. Yet the other half of the community who understands what balance actually is and knows this is a true fact will ckearly know its broken too

And I'm 100% sure that if ubisoft looked into their "data" on the matter they would see GB and light attack succession rates through the roof after shove.

Better yet if they tested there game before implementing some bs like they do and play like idiots of this game do and spam if over and over im sure they would see a problem.

If all you can find in duel is lawbringer after another. That surely says it all right there on how abused and broken the character is

Hahaha new there would be another thread with you crying on it soon. It's only a matter of days before we see you sooking on the forums again and again. It's been months since you started and nothing's changed, maybe think that you are the problem instead of the LB? Ahaha get good kid, upload videos of you playing so everyone can watch and see how may chances you lost while playing, so they realise you are actually just a bad player who can't learn new things 😂😂 half the community ahaha, are you sure man? Seems like your numbers are off man.
    This time when people give you viable and valid advice are you just gonna ignore it, or you gonna insult them instead because you are a weak willed child who wants everything presented to them on a silver platter. Get good kid, please leave these forums because
    I'm pretty sure everyone just looks on your posts as trolls and a joke, because that's all you are.

I bet if they check the data all they will see is all the games you've lost and know that you are just salty because you refuse to learn how to adapt

Hahahahahahah coming from the moron who plays as a rep 30 lawbringer. Wow your a ****ing idiot clearly you dont see an issue when it's your main and you happy as hell you have a character you can do light spam shove and free GBs over and over. God what a dumb *** you are sitting here talking about get good yet your the broken character. Who else so you use centurion? Hahahahah your a ****ing tard.

You get good and learn to play as a character that requires skill and timing instead of block - shove - light/gb - repeat. Moron

Originally Posted by Yourdevsrtrash Go to original post
    Hahahahahahah coming from the moron who plays as a rep 30 lawbringer. Wow your a ****ing idiot clearly you dont see an issue when it's your main and you happy as hell you have a character you can do light spam shove and free GBs over and over. God what a dumb *** you are sitting here talking about get good yet your the broken character. Who else so you use centurion? Hahahahah your a ****ing tard.

You get good and learn to play as a character that requires skill and timing instead of block - shove - light/gb - repeat. Moron
    Hahahahaha you make me laugh, you are making assumptions when you don't even know how I play. Yeah I got a rep 30 LB, but why would I play him before the rep cap is increased, fool? I do have other heros with a rep level, more that you probably do so I think I know more about how the game works than you, especially considering how much you whine on the forums, begging for attention. That's not even how I play Lawbringer, because I know that at my level of play the players I verse are a lot more skilled than you'll ever be, because they have actually listened to advice and adapted to gameplay, so they can actively counter my LBs moves like I can counter theirs. So get good kid ahaha

while i agree with you 100%
    It's clear that the devs wants this to be the case with many heros while others just suffer. i dont think its a mistake or an overlooked design flaw. its there for a reason. so i suggest you switch to one of the last four heros or you will always be at a huge disadvantge. the dev team knows everything about each heros they dont need to moniter the data. and obviously they like what they see so why bother with nerfs and buffs. they will do that when they feel like they need to not when we ask for it. perfect example. shugoki and orochi nerf VS raider buff as well as centurion delyed nerf(not happening)