Thread: Stop Team-Killing Peeps on Casual just because they aint performing up to your specs | Forums

Stop Team-Killing Peeps on Casual just because they aint performing up to your specs

Craps gets old...

Casual is just that....casual. You want to be a "pro", "amazing", "bragging about ranked"...go to ranked.

Team killing on Casual because someone isn't performing up to your standards is stupid. Its casual? Look up the meaning of casual if you do not know the definition.

S-T-U-P-I-D...

Yea...*username removed* or whatever your name is ...you're a jerk...get a grip and get out of your mothers basement and get a life. Some of us dont have 24-7 to play a game and have a life.
     6 people found this helpful

it's no longer casual. people are playing to get alpha packs. watch out!
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    Craps gets old...

Casual is just that....casual. You want to be a "pro", "amazing", "bragging about ranked"...go to ranked.

Team killing on Casual because someone isn't performing up to your standards is stupid. Its casual? Look up the meaning of casual if you do not know the definition.

S-T-U-P-I-D...

Yea...Flauros7 or whatever your name is ...you're a jerk...get a grip and get out of your mothers basement and get a life. Some of us dont have 24-7 to play a game and have a life.
    Happens on ranked too. Just today I got 2 teamkillers in the same game of ranked on only my 3rd game of the night:

*links removed*

W/ all due respect Lord----, why not post their names?

It just gets old. Its casual, which means: relaxed, have fun, have some free time lets play R6.

Just gets old. I aint jumping on Ranked. I get it, ergo why I am not on ranked. But, this notion of getting crazy on Casual is just jerky.

Again, w/ all due respect Lord-----

First of all it shouldn't be called casual because there cannot be a "casual" mode in a game like this. There is no taking it easy to have fun. The fun is in the winning and if both teams want to have fun winning you play just as hard.To me casual means play anyway you like with no repercussions to ones ranking. If you want to take it easy and play a slower game you need to find another game, maybe pokeman.. Second , Ranked is broken so some like our group don't play it and since our ranks are all over the place it makes it difficult for the rank servers to match us up. Casual doesn't mean you get to take your time and the other team has to wait for you to execute your plan. It means no consequences to your ranking, that's it. Do you think the other team should be sitting around saying" lets give these guys a chance"? In this game? lol. The object is to kill the others as fast as possible whether ranked or casual. They need to change the nomenclature to "Ranked" and "Unranked" so people don't think casual means you get actually be a slackaz.

Team killing still an issue after all this time? What on earth are Ubi doing? Why dont they just turn off friendly fire for casual matches?

Originally Posted by Bigishgun Go to original post
    First of all it shouldn't be called casual because there cannot be a "casual" mode in a game like this. There is no taking it easy to have fun. The fun is in the winning and if both teams want to have fun winning you play just as hard.

This above is the problem with the modern gaming. "The fun is winning" Not when we were brought up playing Ghost Recon & Rainbow Six games we had fun everynight just playing the game win lose or draw! The introduction of rankings and especially matchmaking has severely messed up most gaming communities.

Bring back lobbies and bring back the fun!
     3 people found this helpful

When are people going to realize Operation health was for the people at Ubi to go on vacation, It was their Operation health, not the games. Other than a matchmaking fix what have they done? Now they say. "Its coming soon" ya as soon as they get back from their 2 month euro style vacation and go back to work.
     1 people found this helpful

vgrimr_J's Avatar Member
    matchmaking in this game is a huge joke

Then it shouldnt be called "casual"....

Exactly, and I agree. But it is called casual and should be treated as such until they change the name.

I have no qualms with anything you said. However, at the end of the day, this part of the game is called "casual" and thats that. And FWIW, no one is asking for the other team to do anything. However, team killing in casual ?!?! Cmon man...get a grip. Thats a little overboard.

Dont tell me: You are one of those folks that tries to take out the catcher in kickball too?

As someone who doesn't play Ranked, Custom Games are the true casual matches. Until Ubisoft fine tunes the team killing system I'm happy with only playing Casual. I like the freedom of being able to mute my teammates or being able to leave without punishment.

Some people are just awful.