Account hacked - email and password changed.

Hi, my UPlay account (Marmite_) has been hacked. The email and password have been changed to ones i dont have access to, however i know the email address it has been changed to. I have tried contacting Ubisoft's support via social media but have got no response and the UK phone lines are down for the weekend so i cannot call. I have opened a ticket too however im not sure when i will get a response. Unfortunately I did not have 2-step authentication enabled on my account, however I am not sure whether the hacker has enabled it like others have faced. Any help from any members of the support team (or anyone really) would be appreciated.

I am using a different account to send this as I cannot access Marmite_ right now.

andynaruto10's Avatar Member
    We can't do anything, you'll have to wait for Support to answer or call them tomorrow.

Was expecting that. Sorry, i'm just a bit desperate to get my account back. I'll wait

ubisofttofu's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey FluffyZebras1, if we haven't gotten to you on social media, feel free to message us again! Sometimes messages get lost. Our Facebook is here, and our Twitter is here.

Thanks for the response. I've gotten a reply now asking for more info! Just waiting on a further reply.