is parry nerf coming in the 15th of august patch ?

as the title say i can't tolerate being parried for a huge reward and the offensive character is always on the loosing side

is the ptr parry nerf coming with the new patch , cause the patch notes doesn't mention it

As I said in your last thread over this, they said that wasn't going live on a Den two or three weeks ago. If it isn't in the patch notes, which they have never put up incomplete before, odds are very good it isn't in the patch build.

Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member
    only a part of the deff meta fis is coming with the next patch on 15th

lol , so basically they didn't fix anything only added chip damage , but who is going to attack and risk being parry for a huge reward

and OOS is not coming as well , since that also is not in the patch notes ? am'i correct or missing something ?
     1 people found this helpful

well they mentioned something about Out of stamina attacks related to superior block but , they didn't mention if u can or can't parry or if dodge stops stamina from regenerating etc etc

i do hope what we saw in the ptr 2 comes to live in 3 days

Tyrjo's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Lyskir Go to original post
    only a part of the deff meta fis is coming with the next patch on 15th
    I actually think this is the right way to do it. Introduce the changes bit by bit and not everything on the same time. It will be much easier to analyze the DATA then.

What about parrying while out of stamina? Is that change being rolled out on the 15th? I'm too lazy to go look at patch notes and be disappointed with all the stuff not there.

I believe they said OOS stuff isn't there either.

I don't get why people are being so salty over this. Look, I dislike the defensive meta as well, I want it gone, but the devs have been up front with us from day one that this was all testing and it was not coming out 100% all at once.So they haven't promised anything and held it back, they are doing what they told us to expect from the very beginning.

In fairness, the defensive meta was being brought to their attention one month after release. So, it's not as if this is some new issue Ubisoft 7have to scramble to adjust to. I think a lot of people are well within their right to be disappointed.

Yeah, been an issue for a while, but again, after putting together these measures, the devs said some we are putting in, some we are doing early stages testing with and we want feedback, they have been clear that they do not want to lose the mindgames all together and go too far the other way. So they have been clear and managing expectations from the start, there is honestly nothing that has not gone through that they said flat out was going to.

Communication is something they need to improve all in all but on this they have been on point.