Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    Every user on the forums gets warnings. We have never outright banned someone unless it was a severe circumstance.
    Sorry if I don't believe you. My brother never received a warning, and was banned permanently even though he wasn't on his account for a very long time prior the ban.

Originally Posted by Redditmember55 Go to original post
    If you leave the game that is your choice, but don't ruin the S3 hype for everybody expect for you. Yes, Gladiator and his move set looks really effective, maybe every player will use him, and, until most of us enjoy this game there will be no problem.
    Relax, take a break, or play something else, DLC heros are always unique, that's the point for them

And dont use bad language, that is not contsructive, it is more emotional, we have seen enough salt threads, first try this hero on Tuesday before you want to execute the GLADIATOR, or check the Highlander, he has lots of unblockables too, and more HP (probably)
    I look forward to seeing you "enjoy this game" losing countless matches attempting to parrying every damage dealing unblockable and dodging the rest.

Originally Posted by D3dicatedSrv3rz Go to original post
    I look forward to seeing you "enjoy this game" losing countless matches attempting to parrying every damage dealing unblockable and dodging the rest.
    How bad can you possibly be at this game if you think such a thing is utterly impossible to do? Might be hard at first, but **** look at shinobi; that mother****er was dancing circles around players like crouching tiger taking a tap dancing lesson, but he aint much now, especially after that stamina nerf. Gladiator won't be any different, or the next assassin after him.

Originally Posted by seaners95 Go to original post
    How bad can you possibly be at this game if you think such a thing is utterly impossible to do? Might be hard at first, but **** look at shinobi; that mother****er was dancing circles around players like crouching tiger taking a tap dancing lesson, but he aint much now, especially after that stamina nerf. Gladiator won't be any different, or the next assassin after him.
    I think the point he's making is that normal, blockable attacks are taking a back seat to unblockable attacks and cc with the dlc characters. If that is his point, he's right.

If we've learned anything since release, it's that people will abuse anything they can, and they do. If dodging becomes the primary mode of defense, we will run into another issue like the guard switch speed, where some characters dodge better than others.

To me, they just don't fit the original roster.

But man do they look cool.

He should be removed but not because of his moveset or anything. The faction called "Knights". This guy is an arena clown from another era. Doesnt fit into the game at all.
    Butcher his moves and give them to valky and conq and then remove this nonsense.

#FireRoman

right just wait 2 months and they will balance gladiator like they did cent....... oh wait, they still haven't fixed him either. but I am positive if you wait for season 4 a new character will be even worse

i take back what i said about gladiator highlander. hey are not that OP. but once players know how to spam them they will be just like centurion. so we should just embrace the game as it is. all the heros were predesign so they gonna come out as is. for honor is a great game. we just have to llearn to love it and be cheap as possible when playing. the game title was a joke no one understood. and those who did are laughing at the onse who still havent. but overall its a great game.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234