Thread: what is wrong with the aiming???¿¿¿ | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

XyZspineZyX
    firstly, i would like to say i am having trouble with the aiming- its not coz i suk cos i am an experienced FPS player. Also in TDM is it random where you spawn or is there a reason to where u spawn. If its random i find it annoying coz i always spawn next to enemies and die. Plz help me. thnx for reading [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    firstly, i would like to say i am having trouble with the aiming- its not coz i suk cos i am an experienced FPS player. Also in TDM is it random where you spawn or is there a reason to where u spawn. If its random i find it annoying coz i always spawn next to enemies and die. Plz help me. thnx for reading [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    well then mr FPS lord,

you shouldnt call ur self an experienced fps player if u cant beat the speed of another player

" I Was Just A Little Skater Boy They Could Pick On, I Learned To Forgive On... Now I Got They Balls They Can Lick On"

www.op-archangel.com
    contact me: deltus@op-archangel.com

XyZspineZyX
    what u on about skater boy all i sed was there is something wrong with the aiming/mouse and u go blabbing on about some "beating speed" thing. i think u will find others have the same problem.

XyZspineZyX
    deltus is a moron end of story

XyZspineZyX
    Bump.
    I think delta is a suck up maybe he wants to be admin or somthing. Theres no point sucking and praising there game, compliments are nice but contructive criticism is far more helpfull.
    Yes theres something wrong with the mouse/aiming system.

LilSoldier wrote:
    - deltus is a moron end of story
    -
    -

XyZspineZyX
    no thank you, dealing with all you would be like suicide...

well im sorry for getting angry, check my topic

" I Was Just A Little Skater Boy They Could Pick On, I Learned To Forgive On... Now I Got They Balls They Can Lick On"

www.op-archangel.com
    contact me: deltus@op-archangel.com