1. #1

    Skull and Bones Failure

    automatic boarding and no land play, no diving, no sword plus gun fights, no island exploration, no on foot open world, no singleplayer story campaign and lots of other stuff...wow...and then they say its the "ultimate pirate game" which is a total lie! thanks ubisoft for creating a much worse pirate game than black flag
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Kherix's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    11
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeezzz man! Don't u realize that pirates were not good at sword fight?? Their MAIN weapon was fear due to legends they created about themselves and cannons! I'm sure u know 'Black Beard' well he had to fight once and he died. He was great pirate cuz every one who saw him just surrendered or got sinked by his 38 cannons! Enemy is supposed to surrender before capitan steps on board.
    Thats a pirate expirience. Not another assasins creed.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Kherix Go to original post
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeezzz man! Don't u realize that pirates were not good at sword fight?? Their MAIN weapon was fear due to legends they created about themselves and cannons! I'm sure u know 'Black Beard' well he had to fight once and he died. He was great pirate cuz every one who saw him just surrendered or got sinked by his 38 cannons! Enemy is supposed to surrender before capitan steps on board.
    Thats a pirate expirience. Not another assasins creed.
    so you wanna tell me that all pirates in the 17 hundreds had NO sword fights at all? I dont think so!
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Where did you get this info? I'm just curious because at this point there is very little confirmed info and lots of unconfirmed rumours. I truly hope that what you are saying is not true and im fearing that everything you say is true...

    Edit: typo fix
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Alaric_78 Go to original post
    Where did you get this info? I'm just curious because at this point there is very little confirmed info and lots of unconfirmed rumours. I truly hope that what you are saying is not true and im fearing that everything you say is true...

    Edit: typo fix
    well ubisoft has not really confirmed that yet but the interviews seem pretty fishy you know...for example, the skull and bones trailer on youtube says in the description "an online NAVAL open world game" meaning you can only SAIL around but not WALK around like on the islands you see all the time during sailing! and I dont know, everytime he is asked a question then he kinda dodges it...its kinda weird but the thing is they have only shown naval stuff so far thats why I think it will be all about naval! a lot of people are complaining on the skull and bones videos of youtube already! they all claim the same stuff and they just dont trust ubisoft anymore since ubisoft has failed making good games without so many bugs the past couple of years! so I am not the only one claiming all of this about skull and bones but everyone else or many other people do as well! (and they are the TOP comments right now) !
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Our game is absolutely focused on the naval aspect of the pirate fantasy. that's where piracy occurs. The very definition of piracy is the (violent) act of robbing or stealing from another ship at sea. We are confident that our naval ship to ship combat will be deep and rich enough for you to enjoy for years to come.

    Our campaign is set in a shared world, meaning while you're doing any narrative or content, you're not alone, You can go do your challenges, missions, etc, by yourself, but it's all online.

    There will be a lot of things to do besides just shoot at other boats in a pvp match, but it's early and our E3 showing was to deliver on the promise and ask that so many fans wanted, which was the rich naval gameplay that you saw in AC3 and AC4 Black Flag, but with other players.

    I'm glad that people are passionate about pirate games, because we are too.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by MIGHTY510846 Go to original post
    Our game is absolutely focused on the naval aspect of the pirate fantasy. that's where piracy occurs. The very definition of piracy is the (violent) act of robbing or stealing from another ship at sea. We are confident that our naval ship to ship combat will be deep and rich enough for you to enjoy for years to come.

    Our campaign is set in a shared world, meaning while you're doing any narrative or content, you're not alone, You can go do your challenges, missions, etc, by yourself, but it's all online.

    There will be a lot of things to do besides just shoot at other boats in a pvp match, but it's early and our E3 showing was to deliver on the promise and ask that so many fans wanted, which was the rich naval gameplay that you saw in AC3 and AC4 Black Flag, but with other players.

    I'm glad that people are passionate about pirate games, because we are too.
    wow..I cant believe this! you see, naval is not the ONLY thing that people loved about black flag! they loved everything you could do in black flag basically everything you can do as a pirate in an open world where you can run around, explore islands, fight and so on! but if skull and bones is really naval only, then this game will be dead after a week or a month! ubisoft just doesnt listen to their fans and keep producing very bad games! pretty sure ubisoft has lost a lot of customers already! oh and by the way, where did you get this info from?
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by John_Ryder_123 Go to original post
    wow..I cant believe this! you see, naval is not the ONLY thing that people loved about black flag! they loved everything you could do in black flag basically everything you can do as a pirate in an open world where you can run around, explore islands, fight and so on! but if skull and bones is really naval only, then this game will be dead after a week or a month! ubisoft just doesnt listen to their fans and keep producing very bad games! pretty sure ubisoft has lost a lot of customers already! oh and by the way, where did you get this info from?
    yes but they wanna do something that isn't black flag so not make everything that people love in black flag but what people can love in skull and bones.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Galakseeowonder Go to original post
    yes but they wanna do something that isn't black flag so not make everything that people love in black flag but what people can love in skull and bones.
    lol black flag has all the things you can do as a pirate! so why not in skull and bones as well? especially when its a "ultimate pirate game" as they say lol
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Not going to lie, when I first saw the trailer during E3, I have probably never been more excited for a game. FINALLY a good, solid Pirate RPG right? WRONG.... My dreams were immediately crushed when I learned that there would be no offline single player campaign, no disembarking the ship, sword fighting, treasure hunting, hand to hand combat... none of it..
    This is not a game.. It is half a game. Certainly not the "ultimate pirate game" and you certainly dont play as a pirate... It's "Pirate SHIP Simulator 2017"
    I hope Ubisoft proves me wrong... I really do.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post