Originally Posted by Captain_Ryder_7 Go to original post
    yes, you and few other people...but the majority is not happy with it at all! I know its their game but what is the point in making a game like THIS?! especially when the majority pretty much disagrees with it and they still invest money on this? weird
    Where do you get this majority from?

People are statistically more likely to vent and complain about something than praise something.

You could even poll this and have a bad result because someone wants to complain.

Originally Posted by sisankabrah Go to original post
    Where do you get this majority from?

People are statistically more likely to vent and complain about something than praise something.

You could even poll this and have a bad result because someone wants to complain.
    what do you mean? I get his info by looking at websites, steam community, and all the skull and bones videos on youtube have negatives comments and those comments also have tons of likes!

what do you mean? I get his info by looking at websites, steam community, and all the skull and bones videos on youtube have negatives comments and those comments also have tons of likes!
    Using your preferred method for gathering statistics; I looked at 2 Skull & Bones videos on Youtube, and combined they had over 20,000 likes, and less than 2000 dislikes. Both had less than 1000 dislikes individually.
    So, clearly there's a market here, and the majority in this particular tiny focus group, likes Skull & Bones.

You're also admitting to only be looking at 1 out of Three platforms the game will launch on. How about the PS4 and Xbox One playerbases? Have you perused the Xbox One clubs for signs of Skull & Bones fans?

This is of course all inane, but I'm just counter-arguing with you on your terms.
    Youtube comments is not now, have never been and will never be, a reliable source for market research. People always complain in Youtube comments, It's what they're famous for.

Originally Posted by Tundra 793 Go to original post
    Using your preferred method for gathering statistics; I looked at 2 Skull & Bones videos on Youtube, and combined they had over 20,000 likes, and less than 2000 dislikes. Both had less than 1000 dislikes individually.
    So, clearly there's a market here, and the majority in this particular tiny focus group, likes Skull & Bones.

You're also admitting to only be looking at 1 out of Three platforms the game will launch on. How about the PS4 and Xbox One playerbases? Have you perused the Xbox One clubs for signs of Skull & Bones fans?

This is of course all inane, but I'm just counter-arguing with you on your terms.
    Youtube comments is not now, have never been and will never be, a reliable source for market research. People always complain in Youtube comments, It's what they're famous for.
    thats because all the people who are liking skull and bones right now, think that skull and bones will be an open world pirate game like black flag! but its not! wait until they see what skull and bones really is! people do not "always complain in youtube comments" for no reason, as you can see the comments that I posted in that thread, they are all right! PLEASE read the comments that I posted then you will see!

thats because all the people who are liking skull and bones right now, think that skull and bones will be an open world pirate game like black flag! but its not! wait until they see what skull and bones really is! people do not "always complain in youtube comments" for no reason, as you can see the comments that I posted in that thread, they are all right! PLEASE read the comments that I posted then you will see!
    First of all, yes, people complain in YouTube.

Secondly, you’ve got a biased opinion of the game as you’re already hating on it. You’re looking for the negative comments.

Ubisoft have never said a fully open world, they’ve said it’ll be open world pirating game. Quick glance of the official website can show you that.

If gamers are interpreting that incorrectly, that’s their bad really.

My interpretation is that you’ll get an top down map that’s point and click, zoom in to that area to start your mission how you want to do it.

Again, there’s still a year left, ubi is still to release further information on some machenics of the game and more game play. So it’s a bit unfair to say it’s going to be a complete failure of a small percentage want something that’s not going to be there.

First of all, yes, people complain in YouTube.

Secondly, you’ve got a biased opinion of the game as you’re already hating on it. You’re looking for the negative comments.

Ubisoft have never said a fully open world, they’ve said it’ll be open world pirating game. Quick glance of the official website can show you that.

If gamers are interpreting that incorrectly, that’s their bad really.

My interpretation is that you’ll get an top down map that’s point and click, zoom in to that area to start your mission how you want to do it.

Again, there’s still a year left, ubi is still to release further information on some machenics of the game and more game play. So it’s a bit unfair to say it’s going to be a complete failure of a small percentage want something that’s not going to be there.
    its not a small percentage! its pretty much the majority! oh and yes, ubisoft says "an online NAVAL open world" look at the trailer's description in youtube! that means NAVAL open world and not a complete open world

its not a small percentage! its pretty much the majority! oh and yes, ubisoft says "an online NAVAL open world" look at the trailer's description in youtube! that means NAVAL open world and not a complete open world
    And also says ‘NAVAL’ there too...

And also says ‘NAVAL’ there too...
    yes I know...instead of making something like black flag, they make another boring naval mmo...a complete open world pirate game with both single and multiplayer would be much better but nooo, they make another naval mmo! they also say "ultimate pirate experience" and they say that they are trying to create a pirate game thats never been made but a pirate game with only naval gameplay is not gonna be the "ultimate pirate experience" at all! you know being a pirate also contains walking on land, diving underwater, having epic sword and gun fights, hunting for treasures, exploring islands and much more! not just ship combat or just naval gameplay!
     1 people found this helpful

Look we all know its going to be "half a game" and it cost the Frenchies, "half the money". I hope sales are so poor that the "heads at the top" are squirming and blowing their lids at the misjudgment they executed on their buyer base.
    Oh, and watch out for the company plants on the boards, saying how great the game is when it goes retail. I am sure they will find a way to hype the boards as well. Why? Simply because they can.

Originally Posted by Harry-Taco Go to original post
    Look we all know its going to be "half a game" and it cost the Frenchies, "half the money". I hope sales are so poor that the "heads at the top" are squirming and blowing their lids at the misjudgment they executed on their buyer base.
    Oh, and watch out for the company plants on the boards, saying how great the game is when it goes retail. I am sure they will find a way to hype the boards as well. Why? Simply because they can.
    yeah I just dont understand why ubisoft does that...they would really deserve this "very low sales" now to be honest...skull and bones is not gonna be the pirate game everyone thinks its gonna be

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456