Thread: Still no support for Just Dance 2016 | Forums

Still no support for Just Dance 2016

...and apparently not even reading the posts on JD2016 forum.
    There's a feature that's never been implemented (no VIPs). Very disappointing.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome dosualdo!

We are here reading the Forums. Unfortunately, we won't be adding any new features to Just Dance 2016. Hopefully, you will see something you find appealing in Just Dance 2018. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks

I'm not asking for a "new" feature, I'm asking for the implementation of a promised feature that has never been added to the game. A feature that has a trophy by using it, meaning that wothput that feature it's impossible for anyone to get all the trophies. Please make this happen if it is in your power. There's a whole community of trophy hunters frustrated by this situation.

Dosualdo is right, the game was released with DEAD features. Why would you guys launch a game with the achievement to play with VIP and there was NEVER VIP on 2016 version, NEVER!
    I opened a whole lot of tickets on Ubi's support and a lot of comments on Ubi's videos about Just Dance, no replies!
    Ubisoft already fixed the 2015 version bringing a VIP once and they sure can add it on JD2016. It's ridiculous that you guys launch a game broke, a game that came every year! You guys doesn't deserve the money I spent on your products.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

Thank you for explaining. Could you please let us know which achievement/trophy and your platform, edition and region?

Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hello,

Thank you for explaining. Could you please let us know which achievement/trophy and your platform, edition and region?

Thanks!
    Sure man, the achievements/trophies are Star Struck and Star Chaser: "Dance 1/10 song(s) with a VIP on World Dance Floor."
    Both for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Just Dance 2016 American edition (as far as I can tell). There were no VIPs on the both since launch. Once Ubisoft put back a VIP on Just Dance 2015, so it's known that it's possible. And also there is a Community Remix on Just Dance 2015 that would be awesome if you guys put it back.

Thanks!