Thread: Assassin's Creed: Origins - IGN First Gameplay Footage | Forums

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
     1 people found this helpful

Literally had just finished watching it before seeing your post ^^^^
    Their fawning over Ezio is exactly what's held the series back. Rather than trying to outdo the Ezio trilogy they keep trying to redo it which is impossible.

RVSage's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice throwback , but I feel they should have showcased some Connor, Haytham and Evie too (Jacob and Arno are the only mehhh characters to me). People say connor was not funny or romantic, but growing up with way he did, one can hardly blame him that way he was a great character, Haytham was first real charmer in the series, without the playboy cliche coat. Evie was one of the best portrayed female characters in a game for a long time, recently joined by Aloy

Originally Posted by RVSage Go to original post
    Nice throwback , but I feel they should have showcased some Connor, Haytham and Evie too (Jacob and Arno are the only mehhh characters to me). People say connor was not funny or romantic, but growing up with way he did, one can hardly blame him that way he was a great character, Haytham was first real charmer in the series, without the playboy cliche coat. Evie was one of the best portrayed female characters in a game for a long time, recently joined by Aloy
    Exactly. 10 years of Assassin's Creed and all they could talk about was Ezio this, Ezio that and the various historical settings. Nothing about the other characters.
     2 people found this helpful

RVSage's Avatar Senior Member

new video from loomer, Ash acknowledges lip sync and facial animations, issue and it is being worked upon.

Translation

From what I could tell neket iadets most likely means dirty/filthy thieves or something like that. Of course this is conclusion comes from a translation of neket iadets into hieroglyphics and the situation that this term was used in.

(source that helped me translate into hieroglyphics
    http://www.egyptianhieroglyphs.net/e...yphs/lesson-1/

New trailer drops this Thursday, look forward to it.

I'm intrigued.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    I'm intrigued.
    I am not.

I've had it up to here with Ubisoft spooky conspiracy bad guys...they mostly suck. And the dialogue here is bad. "You remember me..." sounds like the parasites from the Rick and Morty show.