Is it all online?

I love to play with a group of friends or with a friend but this is the type of game I want to play single-player first. As in everyone is an npc and there are no other players. But I would love to play with friends in a world full of npc's and no other players. I don't want it to be an mmo.
     1 people found this helpful

Booker-de-Witt's Avatar Junior Member
    Getting shot up on the starboard side mid travel or during a mission by somebody does sounds kind of annoying.
     2 people found this helpful

Beyond good and evil was originally a single player game and so that’s what most fans are used to. I don’t want it to be all online. It’s like making fallout 5 all online or elder scrolls 6 you need to play online.
     1 people found this helpful

I prefer a pure singleplayer game, but a coop-mode with 2-4 players could be also nice, if you do it right. But I want to be able to do every mission alone, if I want. So the coop-mode should be really optional. And please don't create a MMO, it just destroys the atmosphere, if there are hundred strange players walking in the cities.

That's what a really want. A rich singleplayer experience. That you can play alone or with 3 more people.