Thread: NBD and it's blue | Forums

NBD and it's blue

1986 Guild Pilot SB605, made in the USA, $450. Has a nice chunky neck as you'd expect for an 80's bass.

Gold_Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ThePresident777 Go to original post
    1986 Guild Pilot SB605, made in the USA, $450. Has a nice chunky neck as you'd expect for an 80's bass.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/442z64tthr...G0508.jpg?dl=0

EDIT: How do I get images to show up?
    Your link is for dropbox. That's not an image display site. Use Facebook or some other site that allows you to share images freely. That's where I put mine. I create a private folder, then I share the image link on here. No one can see it in my FB feed, but this site will display it.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Gold_Jim Go to original post
    Your link is for dropbox. That's not an image display site. Use Facebook or some other site that allows you to share images freely. That's where I put mine. I create a private folder, then I share the image link on here. No one can see it in my FB feed, but this site will display it.
    That fixed it. I googled image hosting and used Postimage, without registering, and used the Hot Link For Forums bbcode direct onto the post.

Tried the BBcode with the dropbox ink but it did not work. I wonder why.

Sweet! Gorgeous Guild, man. I prefer 5 strings as well myself. Been eyeing a Bongo, but not playing a bass live lately, so all my $$ goes into guitar.

Sweet! Gorgeous Guild, man. I prefer 5 strings as well myself. Been eyeing a Bongo, but not playing a bass live lately, so all my $$ goes into guitar.
    I've been eyeing Eastwood Guitars with futility lately because they are so cool (and RJ Ronquillo plays real well) and the major manufacturers are doing nothing, especially nothing for bass. The one exception is Ibanez. I like their Talman and Artcore stufff. I wish they would revive their Roadster, Roadstar, and Musician lines for 5 string bass. I 5 string Musician in their old rotbear finish would be my catnip.

I'd love this as a full scale 5 string bass:

I think they got out of the electric bass building biz. That's too bad.

I think they got out of the electric bass building biz. That's too bad.
    They have quite a few basses. However all but 1 or 2 are short scale. Their one and only 5 string bass is also short scale.

Wish they would do more on bass. There are some nice weird basses from the sixties like there are weird guitars they do so well.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Pretty sweet! HNBD

Thought you were dead. That's not new but it is blue! ;-)