Vertical Drop?

I just got this game yesterday. I've been messing around with the track builder. But, I can't seem to find a track piece that goes from horizontal to straight down. I know they are in the game. I've seen them in races. And there are vertical road pieces. I just can't find the curved piece that connects the two. If that makes sense?

I found a screenshot that shows the piece I am talking about. If you look at the top right of the image. The track curves toward the screen and then goes straight down. https://www.google.com/search?q=trac...-przo2d1vzKRM:

First, make sure you're building the track in the right environment. For the piece you're looking for (or the one I think you're looking for) is in the 'Lagoon' environment. On your screen, from left to right it goes 'Canyon' - 'Valley' - 'Lagoon' - 'Stadium'

Once you're in the Lagoon environment, the piece you're looking for is in section 6/7 or Rollercoaster 6/7. In the 'Slope' category.

Also, remember some categories have more than one wheel on the right side. Use R1 (or RB on Xbox I'm assuming) to scroll through the other pieces that you can use. In example. The Rollercoaster section in the Slope category has 2 sets of pieces/wheels for the right side/stick to choose from.
     1 people found this helpful

I wasn't on Lagoon. That was the problem. Thanx much.

Awesome. Glad I could help.