Thread: Beginner question | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Dear all,
    I just downloaded the PC demo and installed. I can get into the game, opened a door and get into the next compartment and I grabbed the man in besides the safe. I KO the man and don't know how to do next. Would anybody please give me a hint?
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Dear all,
    I just downloaded the PC demo and installed. I can get into the game, opened a door and get into the next compartment and I grabbed the man in besides the safe. I KO the man and don't know how to do next. Would anybody please give me a hint?
    Thanks.

In the second car, go where the is a trap and open it to climb underneath the train...

"Lambert: The NSA doesn't operate in the US. We don't spy on other agencies"
    "Sam: I'm not here"
    "Lambert: That's right. You have lost existence privileges until this mission's over"

a bit more accurate explination...

You can talk to the dude but I don't think it's really needed to complete the mission.. you can nock him out.. just smash him or perhaps even leave him be..

if you go back out of that fency like door look at the floor to the left of you..

turn night vision on if you can't see it. You'll see a hedge. Just select open bla bla.

Just keep on getting yourself forward then...

little hint: when you're about to go up first use that spycam