Thread: Hopefully, Ubisoft would listen to this... | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    lemme start off by saying I do not own a GF4MX and the game runs fine on my R9500pro. But after reading the numerous locked "game does not support MX" msges here, it seems really strange to me that Ubisoft would come to such an unpopular decision. I'm not saying there's a conspiracy or something but I really think it'd be better if they just disable some graphical features instead of not letting it run entirely. I'm sure most if not all the MX owners just wanna play the game and wouldn't mind such a tradeoff. For 1, this would definitely pls the many MX owners out there. 2ndly, sales of the game would definitely increase. I really like this game and would hate to c it not getting its due recognition due to many pple not being able to play it. Just my 2 cts, IBTL anyone ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    lemme start off by saying I do not own a GF4MX and the game runs fine on my R9500pro. But after reading the numerous locked "game does not support MX" msges here, it seems really strange to me that Ubisoft would come to such an unpopular decision. I'm not saying there's a conspiracy or something but I really think it'd be better if they just disable some graphical features instead of not letting it run entirely. I'm sure most if not all the MX owners just wanna play the game and wouldn't mind such a tradeoff. For 1, this would definitely pls the many MX owners out there. 2ndly, sales of the game would definitely increase. I really like this game and would hate to c it not getting its due recognition due to many pple not being able to play it. Just my 2 cts, IBTL anyone ?

XyZspineZyX
    I agree...I don't have a gefore4 mx either (9600xt), but I do know people who have them and would love to play the game, eventhough they can't...just seems like a bad marketing move....

plus, it would be nice to get rid of the blurryness (ain't that bad, but it exists around lights...)....

XyZspineZyX
    Yep, many of my friends who are GF4-MX owners can't enjoy the game too. These days, many PC makers like Dell package the GF4-MX as the default video card. Less computer savvy gamers wouldn't bother to change their cards to better ones. That is, if they even know what a video card is. Needless to say, POP will be losing a big audience because of this.