Thread: Kim Hyun-Jun, Underground fight, theme selection music. | Forums

Kim Hyun-Jun, Underground fight, theme selection music.

https://bgegame.com/2017/07/17/chara.../#comment-2139
    This post give us a lot of info:

-The name of the tiger is of korean origin knowing the name of shani is of somalian origin we are not lied about the cultural diversity of the game.

-Underground fight exist now can we participe or not ? in all case they must inclue a part were we can bet on the winner/looser of a match

-We get to choose the music for Kim Hyun-Jun, is it a main theme ? or just the theme for on battle ? will they use it in a short trailer ?

They say blood sportS so they are many, they were already artwork who showed ads with gladiator matches, now we know there are others.

It would also be interessting if one of the jobs we could take is one of the hybrid slave hunter.
    What are your toughts maybe this beyond good and evil will get us to choose between being good or evil, be the good guys and help dakini and the others or be the bad guys and fight them ?

PUZO_ARBUZA's Avatar Junior Member
    I duplicate here, because I do not know where the developers are looking and how much they are interested. Quite exactly, it should sound something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfdIstq-QU (CaoCao - Triad)

Legion-495's Avatar Member
    I suggest that you ask (some of) your questions in the Q&A thread.
    #askbeyond

Originally Posted by Legion-495 Go to original post
    I suggest that you ask (some of) your questions in the Q&A thread.
    #askbeyond
    Not really intersted with having the answers right now, and i get the felling they will not respond to this kind of question who would spoil the world they are building.
    However i'm interessted how people see the news.

Originally Posted by WiwarK9 Go to original post
    Not really intersted with having the answers right now, and i get the felling they will not respond to this kind of question who would spoil the world they are building.
    However i'm interessted how people see the news.
    How does that
    "We get to choose the music for Kim Hyun-Jun, is it a main theme ? or just the theme for on battle ? will they use it in a short trailer ?"
    spoil anything?

And besides they did not answer a single question there yet.
    They collect those and answer the ones they want to answer(Nothing to lose).
    It's very clear that they won't spoiler us anything... that should be obvious by now.

I hope they release some bits about the other characters too like weekly and after that another showcase of new stuff or a Q&A would be nice. To keep the people on it. It was like 2 weeks nothing. The forum seemed to die.

I for my part do not care about the Tiger that much. I guess he is that one badass you find and turns out he has a soft spot, because of his past. Like he does everything on purpose. It would be sad if his character doesn't go that deep into detail(Depending a lot on his viewpoints I might really like him^^ screw looks if It's a person with backbone).
    He and number 4 I don't care for^^ at least from the looks and I like cats. I did edit the information thread tho. And I hope we see more of the others too. I really want to know 1 and 2.

I doubt you can really chose between good and bad(You will do what you think is right, usually humans do that^^). It at max will be MassEffect style from what I see is possible but based on actions and affecting your crew(Like leaving liking you). So one way or another you come to the same end with little impact regarding to that. We will see^^ Devs sure won't tell us.
    I could see a Witcher3 end doom on me^^ Which I really screwed up bigtime at my first try.

And besides they did not answer a single question there yet. They collect those...
    If you want to ask it go for it, the only real thing i want to know is in wich system the game will come out (already asked the question)
    When the hype goes down of course the forum will die but the few who stay strong will maybe get more chance to get choosed for the SPM who know ?

I for my part do not care about the Tiger that much. I guess he is that one badass you find and turns out he has a soft spot...
    I think they choose him because of the number of people who choosed hime in the character line-up, now only the time will tell us if they will focus on the others characters or just pass on a different character line-up

I doubt you can really chose between good and bad...
    I only finished the witcher 3 a week ago and i get the worst end...highlight the text for the witcher 3 spoilers
    now i must replay it because i refuse to do the dlc without Ciri and i must make her a witcher, i refuse to let her go to the child rapist emporer
    End spoilers, and i never played the mass effect series, i know i miss something just waiting to find the All in one edition on ps3.

I think they choose him because of the number of people who choosed hime in the character line-up, now only the time will tell us if they will focus on the others characters or just pass on a different character line-up
    I think so too why they took the Tiger. But I doubt we jump lineups that fast^^

I only finished the witcher 3 a week ago and i get the worst end...highlight the text for the witcher 3 spoilers
    I really do not understand what you want in that sentence. That I highlight spoilers? There was no spoiler and multiple endings should be known for Witcher3 by now^^ Besides bad is very subjective here and there are no details^^.

Mass effect series on PS3... you sure? PS3 is done by now and last complete edition I know was for Xbox360(Unless you like search for buying)
    I doubt on ports for PS4 and Xbox One and BioWare works on new games.

Originally Posted by Legion-495 Go to original post
    I think so too why they took the Tiger. But I doubt we jump lineups that fast^^

I really do not understand what you want in that sentence. That I highlight spoilers? There was no spoiler and multiple endings should be known for Witcher3 by now^^ Besides bad is very subjective here and there are no details^^.
    Well never knew the end of the W3 and i only finished the game a week ago, so if others people don't know the end i shouldn't spoil them.
    Mass effect series on PS3... you sure? PS3 is done by now and last complete edition I know was for Xbox360(Unless you like search for buying)
    i'm talking about the game "Mass effect trilogy" and i always look for physical copy.

"Unless you like search for buying"
    Which took that into account. I warn you. EA charges you for Content in ME3
    I have the trilogy too :/ But I played ME2 and 3 way before^^

Don't worry I spoiler nothing regarding to such games^^ And I think nobody else will. "i shouldn't spoil them" indeed

Back to topic. I somehow think the music question was just to have some fun with the community and not really something they look into.
    I might be wrong, but I think they already have a lot done in that regard. Content getting more everyday.
    At least that is what I think happens during BGE time (Ancel called that the time he and team work on the development).

I imagine him as a Kpop fan boy with the face of her favorite girl group member tattooed in his chest
    The group is called the REAL Pussycat Dolls, who are, as you can imagine, cat hybrids.

Talking about music, would be fantastic if there will be popular bands and singers in this system, from rock to folklore (indian, chinese folk music), and even perhaps traditional chinese opera.