Grymmstrife's Avatar Member

Goth, Vamp, and Cults

Does anyone else hope we get to see those 3 groups in Fractured But Whole? Getting to beat up Vamp kids and Goth kids would be nice. The Cult of Cthulhu would be cool especially if it leads to a fight with the ol Squid face. Or what about the whole Goth kids being turned into Emo kids, being able to fight plants and the Plant King would be appropriately South Park. Tell me what you guys think.

Between these three, I really only care about the goths. I hope they don't exclude characters just cause they were in the last game. I don't expect them to play a major part, but at least still have them sitting outside the school. Hoping to see random characters like Mr. Mackey, Garrison, Terrance and Philip around town, even though they were in the last game. I mean this seems like a no brainer.

I'm trying to think of groups that would make sense in the whole "superhero" setting but this is South Park so who knows what they'll pull out of their asses. We could end up fighting off a Crab People invasion or the government could step in and try to force the heroes to sign a document. Anything could happen lol but maybe we'll see more at Gamescom next month.

Crab people will be in it. This just looks like a sidequest to me though. We enter the mobile store, it's been hijacked by crab people, and we beat them up.

Cool lol I haven't seen that screenshot yet. I like how they stuffed themselves inside those T-Mobile shirts.

Originally Posted by Grymmstrife Go to original post
    I'm trying to think of groups that would make sense in the whole "superhero" setting
    Well for specific groups, the Super Best Friends is a no brainer. I've already thought of them making an apperance in the game before. We already know that Jesus and Sea Man will appear. But since the Muhammed controversy, it would just suck to see the game censored again. Maybe if they just straight up excluded him from the group.

Ahh Super Best Friends it would be so tits to have a fight against mecha Barbra Streisand.