Thread: Current cronus plague and the coming of 1.7 shotgun meta | Forums

  1. #11
    Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    I have come to the conclusion it will never be addressed. The only things that really get changed around here is when the hardcore PVP crowd starts crying and well, its mainly the hardcore pvp crowd using them so i dont have any hope of a mass call for their destruction. Glad to see LbL in the "NO CRONUS" crowd and welcome back agent. At this point, i think the mods use them or they would at least kill the RoF and other things they could control.
    I think I disagree if your a hardcore pvp player in this game chances are you don't need chronus max because your already good enough to compete build wise and tactics wise , I only play PvP in this game and I never feel the need to use an aid/cheat like that I'd say it was people that can't compete normally imho
    Share this post

  2. #12
    vvhorus's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,195
    At the rate classified gear will drop, the game will die before anyone gets a 6-piece set of anything...
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by demon2blade Go to original post
    I think I disagree if your a hardcore pvp player in this game chances are you don't need chronus max because your already good enough to compete build wise and tactics wise , I only play PvP in this game and I never feel the need to use an aid/cheat like that I'd say it was people that can't compete normally imho
    I definitely wasnt making a dig at all hardcore PvP players and go along with your statement that the good ones dont need to cheat but the fact is noone needs to cheat and i just cant see a bunch of PvE players going out and buying a controller to help them beat PvE content so that is where i make the assumption that most Cronus users are PvP based players. whether we consider them hardcore or not probably isnt relevant but i have to believe that more than a majority of Cronus users are PvP players and that is why i think it will never get addressed.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Cons72's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,549
    Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    There is no 3rd party support. Cronus gives your stock controller inputs and the controller gives the game input. The game only sees a stock controller.
    I am surprised MS or Sony has not gone after them legally, as they change in one way or another the operating system, meaning they change intellectual property owned by those companies.

    Originally Posted by Zimbo78 Go to original post
    I mostly play pvp in a team and the only thing we can do against those cheats is changing servers. But to be honest it is really hard to find a server on ps4 without ChronusMax or Titan One.

    Do you think the relative number of players using these is higher in The Division than other games? i.e. Do you think the same % of players in say, CoD or Battlefield are using these?
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    I definitely wasnt making a dig at all hardcore PvP players and go along with your statement that the good ones dont need to cheat but the fact is noone needs to cheat and i just cant see a bunch of PvE players going out and buying a controller to help them beat PvE content so that is where i make the assumption that most Cronus users are PvP based players. whether we consider them hardcore or not probably isnt relevant but i have to believe that more than a majority of Cronus users are PvP players and that is why i think it will never get addressed.
    Yh I agree there PvP based players definitely it's a shame I don't think we'll ever have a 100% cheat free environment I've always felt sorry for the pc players of this game (used to be a pc player myself) people like shortcuts
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally Posted by Cons72 Go to original post
    I am surprised MS or Sony has not gone after them legally, as they change in one way or another the operating system, meaning they change intellectual property owned by those companies.




    Do you think the relative number of players using these is higher in The Division than other games? i.e. Do you think the same % of players in say, CoD or Battlefield are using these?
    I reckon there used in all PvP personally it takes ages to become a skilled player but chronus lets you cut corners definitely platform holders should take a look
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Originally Posted by Cons72 Go to original post
    I am surprised MS or Sony has not gone after them legally, as they change in one way or another the operating system, meaning they change intellectual property owned by those companies.




    They don't change the software or anything about the controllers.
    They only control the controller (alter the input between the controller and console).

    It would be like blaming a keyboard for hacks.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Originally Posted by Cons72 Go to original post
    I am surprised MS or Sony has not gone after them legally, as they change in one way or another the operating system, meaning they change intellectual property owned by those companies.




    Do you think the relative number of players using these is higher in The Division than other games? i.e. Do you think the same % of players in say, CoD or Battlefield are using these?
    Most definitely, they are really made for those games moreso than The Division as they actually have a playerbase that isnt bleeding out daily.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    Most definitely, they are really made for those games moreso than The Division as they actually have a playerbase that isnt bleeding out daily.
    Yes, but considering we are bleeding out daily, this is the same as pushing us out. Yet they just don't care.
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Originally Posted by YodaMan 3D Go to original post
    Yes, but considering we are bleeding out daily, this is the same as pushing us out. Yet they just don't care.
    with all the awesome stuff coming in 1.7 no way they are trying to push us out!!

    GEEZ, it was hard to even type that sentence.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post