Thread: No pts invites unite | Forums

Why did I not get an invite? http://divisiontracker.com/profile/ps/L-H-D

I don't need a code for 1.7 PTS now because a friend that could not test gave it to me.

I suggest for the 1.8 PTS you have the player apply for access like for ETF and you only activate stuff you want us to test and deactivate all the other stuff.

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by a5onAPUSHexam Go to original post
    No.

It wasn't. At least not perfectly.

Multiple reports of top players with 1200+ hours in the game meeting all of the requirements not getting invites including myself. Furthermore, reports of players who have no business getting PTS invites, not even remotely close to meeting the requirements did get them.

http://divisiontracker.com/profile/xbox/a5onAPUSHexam

Why did I not get an invite?
    As was mentioned on State of the Game, we are hearing the claims from the community that eligible players did not receive an invite and we are looking into the possibility that something went wrong during our selection process.

/ Johan

Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post
    As was mentioned on State of the Game, we are hearing the claims from the community that eligible players did not receive an invite and we are looking into the possibility that something went wrong during our selection process.

/ Johan
    Obviously, something went wrong with the selection, I have a friend with only 12 days played time who got an invite.
     1 people found this helpful

Right Johan you can help can you?
    Where is my invite?
    I have emailed your support and spoke to Carla...she said they couldn't help.
    I have tweeted Yannick, Hamish, Gabe and still no help....
    I have emailed you CEO and The CEO of massive again no help...
    I have emailed Massive and even applied for a job there to be heard and no help so what makes you think you can help?

96 Days 23 hours 53 minutes

That is over 2300 hours. Leveled two characters to level 40 in underground. leveled main character to level 99 in dz. level 18 last stand. Played 4 to 8 hours weekly from BETA up til last Friday. Wanted to play the PTS. I do not know why I just wanted to get invite. Maybe it was the $120 I have invested or with all the time I played wanting to give back. I did not play this weekend for the first time since the game released.

I am not a poster and this is the second post I have done with the same posting on UBI-Yannick page. I got no reply. nothing, no thanks, no fu, no sorry to here that, nothing.

I played more PVE than PVP and maybe that was the problem. The email was not since on the 11th of this month I took a ubisoft survey on what kind of gamer I am.

the only impact we can make is to stop spending our time playing and stop spending our money.

djShiftySeaN's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I decided to contact support anyways since that's what you suggested. I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome.

I contacted UBI support and its confirmed I was supposed to receive a PTS code for the XB1.

For some odd reason the invite was never dispatched to my email associated with my XB1 gamer tag. I was told a retroactive code is being issued but their is no guarantee.

Good luck 👍👍

Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post
    What i said was that Customer Support can check if your account is eligible or not. If they can confirm that you are fully eligible, they can provide you with a key and no keys are given out under any other circumstances. If you have contacted Support but did not get a clear answer, PM me with your Ubisoft account name and ticket number.

/ Johan
    Hi Johan,

Just sent you a PM with my case number.

thanks.

Originally Posted by Eagle1911a1 Go to original post
    If you were not invited to the pts and know you qualified post here.

For me per uplay account, 2400 hours play time, account double security verification, active during the 30 day requirement and active email. Per division tracker in the top 1% play time. According to division tracker, their stats are pulls from the uplay account.

Let's get this into one posting so that ubisoft and massive can see.
    division tracker has some people with 89000+ hours which is impossible. don't know if you can trust what you see over there.