Thread: No pts invites unite | Forums

No pts invites unite

If you were not invited to the pts and know you qualified post here.

For me per uplay account, 2400 hours play time, account double security verification, active during the 30 day requirement and active email. Per division tracker in the top 1% play time. According to division tracker, their stats are pulls from the uplay account.

Let's get this into one posting so that ubisoft and massive can see.
     3 people found this helpful

Eagle, I'm you, I got screwed over also while my nephew who got the game 3 months ago got an invite. They basically lied to everyone on the last SOTG. They said the top 10K players who played in July and have an active email. We got screwed!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Eagle1911a1 Go to original post
    If you were not invited to the pts and know you qualified post here.

For me per uplay account, 2400 hours play time, account double security verification, active during the 30 day requirement and active email. Per division tracker in the top 1% play time. According to division tracker, their stats are pulls from the uplay account.

Let's get this into one posting so that ubisoft and massive can see.
    For me I had an issue with ubisoft club acct, shows me at 1329 hours, actually have 2231 hours played. 4 characters totaling 89 days. They messed up big time.

Why so eager to get on?! I have never bothered to go on any PTS on PC, waste of time.
    And on the console PTS is just a sausage feast, you also want to strut your m4d skillz?!
     2 people found this helpful

I didn't get an invite and neither did my buddy.

We both have 60+ days and I've been active the last 30 days he hasn't outside of my 10 minutes. So that's probably why he didn't get one.

But we jumped in a group with someone else we know and he only plays on the weekends and has significantly less time than us. He got the invite...I laughed , just another massive screwup.

I'm curious about something...

How many hours does everyone have on their first character?
    Is the system maybe only counting hours from a single toon?

My first character has fewer hours than my second.
    My third and fourth are pretty fresh. Just a few hours each.

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey all, just to clarify some things:

You needed to have a verified email address on your Ubisoft account tied to your Xbox/PSN account and to be opted-in to receive communications from Ubisoft.

Additionally, you needed to have played the game in the last 30 days when we pulled the data from our severs, which was roughly 3 weeks ago.

If you believe that you fill all these requirements and are eligible but have not received a key, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to check if you are eligible or not.

/ Johan

tropolite's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post

You needed to have a verified email address on your Ubisoft account tied to your Xbox/PSN account and to be opted-in to receive communications from Ubisoft.

Additionally, you needed to have played the game in the last 30 days when we pulled the data from our severs, which was roughly 3 weeks ago.

If you believe that you fill all these requirements and are eligible but have not received a key, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to check if you are eligible or not.

/ Johan
    Customer Support contacted - thanks Johan.

djShiftySeaN's Avatar Senior Member

/ Johan
    https://support.ubi.com/en-US/News/0...PTS-XB1-PS4-TD

"NOTE: Customer Support is unable to grant PTS access."

The competence level of these "community managers" does not surprise me one bit. This game is a mess from the developers to the message boards.

Are you guys hiring project managers for The Division 2 yet? If so, let me know please. I will not tolerate this kind of mediocracy on any level or at any phase in the creation of this game. People have spent and paid good money for this game, yet garbage is what we get. It's sad really, almost like they don't care and want it to die so they can finally move on with it.
     1 people found this helpful

/ Johan
    Thanks Johan. I needed a good laugh this morning and you moderators never disapoint.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►