Thread: Funny moment... | Forums

Funny moment...

Among the frustrations and annoyance, the nerfs and imbalance, I think most of us still play to have fun and now and then, admittedly rarely, something happens in The Division that brings a smile to my face.

One such incident occurred earlier for me as I moved up through DZ 7-8-9 clearing landmarks.

I was about to enter the shopping mall (Plaza?) and as I did I spotted 3 cleaners loitering around behind a car.

They didn't see me and seemed absorbed in their own little conversation, something about how the JTF enjoy intercourse with their mother, and so I crept up on them.

After a moment I stepped out of cover and upon seeing me one of them instantly screamed "diseased" at the top of his lungs and they scattered.

DISEASED!!!!!!

Call me an imbecile but it made me laugh.

It reminded me of Monty Python..."bring out your dead".

It was the way this one cleaner, all relaxed and friendly, suddenly interrupted his cleaner friend the second he saw me and screamed "diseased".

Like I had the bubonic plague.

It was sometimes that really did feel genuinely spontaneous, though I know it wasn't.

So, aside from the "my back is all f****d up, I think I need some meds" guy and "they got Alex", have any of you seen keep heard anything funny in the game?

I detonated the fuel tank on a cleaners back recently (always fun) as he was standing on the first floor of a building and seeing him explode and then flip head over heals and fly like a rag doll down to street level was a sight to see.

Seeing NPCs stuck in scenery, often in mid air, is also a spectacle.

Anyway, just a little lighthearted thread.

Funny moments?

This game is outstanding.

Originally Posted by NORTHBOERN1 Go to original post
    This game is outstanding.
    lol...I know, right???

As a skill power player,I have seen almost everything in the rag doll department. lol

I had one fly so high at Hudson the other day,he landed after I had cleared the mob. Almost landed on me. Like 3-5 seconds in the air, lol
     1 people found this helpful

YES, i have a screen shot of an NPC who i launched into the top of a tree once at the refueling station. Ill try to remember to copy it and post. I laugh everytime i go through the media page and see it.

Cons72's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    YES, i have a screen shot of an NPC who i launched into the top of a tree once at the refueling station. Ill try to remember to copy it and post. I laugh everytime i go through the media page and see it.
    Enjoy

http://xboxclips.com/Cons72/02a31bdc...4-083addc447cc

http://xboxclips.com/Cons72/e9e55da0...e-1a9340006ce3

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

That cleaner was getting radio calls from air traffic control.

Originally Posted by moesuvious Go to original post
    Like Cons72 I have seen some literally go full on airborne.

Getting stuck in fences and trees too.

I forget the exact line but one of the cleaners yelled something along the lines of "you're screwed now!!" Just a 1/2 second before my seeker tossed him a good 25 feet in the air. I was laughing so hard I almost failed the mission lol

Cons72's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Stu519 Go to original post
    I forget the exact line but one of the cleaners yelled something along the lines of "you're screwed now!!" Just a 1/2 second before my seeker tossed him a good 25 feet in the air. I was laughing so hard I almost failed the mission lol

His plan almost worked.