Thread: Lists of bugs/glitches I have found in the game | Forums

Lists of bugs/glitches I have found in the game

I will also provide the screenshots of the bugs/glitches.

1: Sometimes my drone goes down to the middle of the map and get destroyed after sometime and same happens to some of my friends as well.

2: In Bartlett University map if someone take twitch her drone for some reason can be seen on the main door but in reality its not there this happens most of the time but not all the time also if I destroy it as a defender I get no scores for it only shows that I destroyed something like my own gadget but no scores awarded. Also this bug was in the map when this was introduced to multiplayer. This also happened in Oregon above the pit near construction site the drone is hanging in the air but in reality its being used by the player in the map.

3: This is the first and only time I've encountered this bug someone dropped the diffuser in a casual game and for some reason it kept on going straight down with distance constantly increasing.

I don't know how explain this one but when i opened the wall in Club house between Arsenal and Utility room and between Church and utility room I saw this semi-invisible part of the wall I've broken by meleeing it to create a hole here are the links to pictures for a better understanding.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/614016.../in/datetaken/

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for sharing these details GM_Kiyani1231!

Do you happen to have any video clips showing the defuser clipping through the map? Or perhaps what areas you've seen this happen on?

It happened in Favela and for the area I think it was around school alley or football pitch and no unfortunately I wasn't able to make any video clip and this only happened once till now
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by GM_Kiyani1231 Go to original post
    unfortunately I wasn't able to make any video clip and this only happened once till now
    No worries, we appreciate the screenshots! If you do happen to come across this again, please write back and let us know!

Also, can you share any additional information on "invisible wall" report from above? I'm not quite sure what happened.

Well the problem is i don't know how to explain it the thing I did was I opened a hole in the wall after a few hits that semi-invisible texture appeared it didn't go away unless I made the hole bigger.

I think I see what you're referring to but it's hard to tell much from just the images. If you encounter this one again please write back!

i already made a thread about this but just incase il post it here too.

since the recent 2.2.1.1 patch i have encountered 2 new bugs with hibana. i play on xbox one

1st is a rare one, its only happened to me twice. basically i have shot my pellets at a reinforced ceiling hatch and they bounced right off [all 6 pellets] for no reason forcing me to shoot more pellets onto the hatch. this also happened on a reinforced wall on kafe dostoyevsky [butchered the spelling] that leads into the kitchen.

ceiling hatch was on yacht. i forget the room name but there are 2 ceiling breaches in this room and there is a bed.

the 2nd bug has happened much more frequently and is pretty annoying.

basically im at a reinforced wall i shoot all 3 sets of my pellets onto the wall. im not in any particular animation, im just standing still setting up my pellets to get a wall open so i can run in. i set them off once they are all down but for some reason only 2 sets begin to detonate. making me pull my kairos launcher back out to set off the 3rd set of pellets.
    this isnt as bad as the rarer 1st bug but it can still be an annoying one.