Thread: Enough with the low ranks. | Forums

Oh look I got matched with a level 0 teammate, amazing, cuz you know me (level 145) and him (level 0) have the same KDR/MMR and stuff like that, so it's fair and we got balanced with each other

Maybe this system isnt too bad, its slightly communistic in nature. Ensures that 1 person will have equal wins/losses. If you are winning too much, you will get paired with people with your skill level and get some beginners on your team. I imagine if all matchmaking was random, it would be too frustrating for newer players.

Originally Posted by Reminder21 Go to original post
    Maybe this system isnt too bad, its slightly communistic in nature. Ensures that 1 person will have equal wins/losses. If you are winning too much, you will get paired with people with your skill level and get some beginners on your team. I imagine if all matchmaking was random, it would be too frustrating for newer players.
    Exactly, I can't get matched with high levels because my whole team is low levels, AKA I can't 'win' because it's like going 1v5...
    And if we're gonna be matched with people of 'same skill', then atleast make sure these people are around my level (+100).
    Why? because like I said before, low levels don't know map, don't know where to reinforce, don't know tactics and alot more.

Also I'm sure that me and a level 0 don't have the same 'skill', yet I still get matched with level 0 sometimes -_-