Thread: Enough with the low ranks. | Forums

Enough with the low ranks.

Is there even a balance system? I always get put with low levels, I don't even play ranked anymore just because of this reason...
    IMO there should be a server for 100+ level or something like that. Just stop putting level 100 with level 5, how is that fair?
     2 people found this helpful

Low levels*

UbiNellemose's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Matchmaking is based on your hidden MMR rating that is constantly changing and evolving as you play more.

From what I know it's based on how many games you win... and I can't win because I always get a team of low levels...
    Even if it's based on your kills, I'm not going 1v5 with a low level team and a high level enemy team.

UbiNellemose's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    The opposing team would be of similar skill as well, so if you are being matched with lower skilled team mates your opponents would share the same crutch.

Here's an example of bad balance: http://imgur.com/a/g8QWz
    (We lost 0-3, wonder why)

Because you know... level 8 VS level 152 is 'fair'

I have to agree with you there, Almost 300 hrs in the game and lvl 136 and the past 10 matches I have players in my team under lvl 15. Almost impossible to win a match when they can't play for sh*t but oh ofc the other team might get a lvl 50 or so with a bit more experience or just a "smurf". Steam sales f*ck up everything
     1 people found this helpful

Not steam sales as it's just as bad on console when it comes to matchmaking. I play on XB1 am consistently in teams where 2 or 3 don't even get kills. You watch some people and wonder if they have even played the game whatsoever. I went from Gold 3 to silver 4 in a week due to solo queuing and am now struggling to get back. I average at least 6 kills every game and alot of times get into double figures but it's so hard to win with the people you get sometimes.

Add to that the complete and utter disaster that Operaton Health is so far, the game is just becoming tiresome. I mean still the bug exists when a player is removed just before the round and the game just hangs and hangs until you get a surrender sanction for something out if your control. So fed up with game
     1 people found this helpful

Just waiting for ubisoft to reply, I just wanna know how level 8 vs level 152 is 'fair'

level 20 and below:
    -Doesn't know map
    -Doesn't know how to get cover (well...good cover)
    -Doesn't know that you can't open ****ing walls that are reinforced
    -And alot more

level 100+:
    The opposite of everything I just said, and more.
     2 people found this helpful