Thread: #askbeyond | Forums

Legion-495's Avatar Member
    Cmon. Anyone questions?

Legion asked one question I too wonder.

#askbeyond Are our created characters voiced and do we have tone options (also no issue if not voiced)
    #askbeyond Not really a development question, but it's about hybrid lore. Maybe another forumer could answer even. Most hybrids were created, but is it possible for hybrids to reproduce? Like two tiger hybrids mating and having cubs. And since hybrids have human DNA, is it possible for hybrids to cross breed with other hybrids or humans? Making weirder hybrids. Like a bull/tiger? I never played the original, so I'm not sure if it's mentioned in it.
     1 people found this helpful

Good second question. It is not disclosed, but I would expect the same kind of hybrids being able to have a child.

#askbeyond What are the reasons you decided to create a own engine?

Pretty not sure about hybrids. Lot of examples, like: Hinny (child of a male horse and a female donkey) — the can't have any offspring.

But it's in real word. In game reality this condition could be toked into account by scientists. Because, in some situation, breeding would be cheaper and easier ...

@ShadORRust

Touché, that would make sense. Perhaps the older, elderly, hybrids were created. Where the younger hybrids are bred?

Originally Posted by KIERROK Go to original post
    @ShadORRust

Touché, that would make sense. Perhaps the older, elderly, hybrids were created. Where the younger hybrids are bred?
    Yes, not for nothing did she live in orphanage.

Originally Posted by ShadORRust Go to original post
    Yes, not for nothing did she live in orphanage.
    Well a lot could have changed too between BGE1 and 2. And one thing would be fertility.
    But to quote myself^^
    It is not disclosed, but I would expect the same kind of hybrids being able to have a child.
    It just makes sense. But that lets you wonder if they are coming with a "pre-installed" mindset to do something for humans, which would be hard to get into a newborn.

I might have actually asked this.
    #askbeyond Vehicles on call? Like I mean what if I want my vehicle to have a "secure distance" and then need it a bit fast? Would be cool but hard to do I guess.

But isn't 2 a prequel?

Originally Posted by KIERROK Go to original post
    But isn't 2 a prequel?
    Yes it is. How does this impose a issue? Since it is still the future it seems possible to alter fertility.

Originally Posted by Legion-495 Go to original post
    Yes it is. How does this impose a issue? Since it is still the future it seems possible to alter fertility.
    Oh, I just read things changed since the 1st. I thought you were saying 2 was a sequel and lore wise had better technology (not IRL technology) It was my fult of misreading.