Thread: The Bandito Rally Challenge! | Forums

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey NO-bwestlie - you’ll not get the complete bike unless you’re at Rank 1. It’ll require a lot more racin’

Also, the Bandito bike has the same level of upgrades for everyone racing in the Bandito Rally Challenge. Even if someone already owns the Bandito and have maxed out the upgrades, they’ll still be playing with the same level of upgrades in the Bandito Rally Challenge as everyone else

Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post
    Hey NO-bwestlie - you’ll not get the complete bike unless you’re at Rank 1. It’ll require a lot more racin’

Also, the Bandito bike has the same level of upgrades for everyone racing in the Bandito Rally Challenge. Even if someone already owns the Bandito and have maxed out the upgrades, they’ll still be playing with the same level of upgrades in the Bandito Rally Challenge as everyone else
    community already tested, bikes upgrades are not same... who dont have bandito- 6/6/6/6, who has and maxed rides with 10/10/10/10 in event..

redlynx please start testing your game, this is getting no fun anymore

Upgrades cannot be the same, there must be some difference(s) somewhere - at the moment I'm #1 at Delivery Line, but I ain't that good.

bigB0NER's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post

Hi CaptainWeelie,

There will be more events later on (like midnight circuit, bunker, new event etc...) where we can collect bandito bps?
    I assume tha max amount what we able to collect is 9, so 11 would be still missing.

Thanks for your reply!

j.pan's Avatar Member

? Full or not full upgraded

Bandito Leaderboard shows this two upgrade levels:

Have no own Bandito, and no full upgrades. Perhaps LB doesn't show correct upgrade level.

OffTopic:
    This new white forum background is annoying.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    loot wheel for this event regarding getting map pieces is RIGGED!

"the truth is out there... somewhere..."

Yes, I manage to hit more gems on the wheel than map pieces. Either it's rigged or I am EXTREMELY (un)lucky.