Thread: New features we want to see in The Crew 2 | Forums

VR

Support of Oculus Rift, please.
    Personally, I don't need any new modes, bikes, planes and designs at all.
    I just need great cutting-edge graphics, VR and steering wheels support (with clutch, H-shifter and feedback, like Logitech G27).
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by BlackLotusLV Go to original post
    I honestly don't see how mentioning big map helps your argument. Yes its a big map, but a bar would make it irrelevant since you would be sitting in a building playing darts within a RACING game.

Like if they have free time to develop stuff like this, and don't make it a forced thing, then sure go ahead and do that, but to take time to develop something that is not actually a necessary thing for a racing game, is just a very bad decision.

And yes The Crew has a bigger map than GTA, but the difference is that most of the things in The Crew will happen at high speeds and since you are racing fast cars and in future boats and planes, you travel quite fast. Then take GTA and walk from one side of the map to other. Yes you can take a car and drive, but you are the human character in GTA but in The Crew(at least the first game) you are the car.

But again, if they add it and don't force it, i don't mind but spending time on more racing related things or simply map development is something i rather want, than sitting in a room playing mini games while there is a huge map outside of that room.
    Forget about all that, the map is big enough.
    The only thing i want from the new version is:

A: more then a 4 man crew. (minimum beeing 8, but the more the better)
    B: Less rain and better headlights at night.
    C: Stabler sessions and far less bug's.

Also, but far less important: the option to have your tuned car's still look stock without the hideous look's some classes have now.

Originally Posted by Helbartonio Go to original post
    Support of Oculus Rift, please.
    Personally, I don't need any new modes, bikes, planes and designs at all.
    I just need great cutting-edge graphics, VR and steering wheels support (with clutch, H-shifter and feedback, like Logitech G27).
    except for the VR option, everything you ask for is there...

FLUORESCENT DECALS, for the night drive

For extra weather effects how about including severe weather like tornadoes, hurricanes, flooding, and blizzards?

Page 8 of 8 ◄◄  First ... 678