Originally Posted by AOD_DonTGR Go to original post
    i hope, i really hope they not putting in A PAY TO WIN CENCEPT, like FOR HONOR
    Where is pay to win in for honor??

Some ideas for skull and bones

I really like the setting of this game, the pirate era is fantastic to make a game... I had many hours of fun with ACBF and ACR.

Still I would like to see some improvements, this is ofcourse my opinion.

1) A) if you board a ship (I am not even sure if it will be possible in skull and bones??) it should be great that you could carry on the fight below decks, for example continuing the fight at the sleeping quarters of the crew, continue the fight at the gun decks, at the mess, officers quarters so make the ship an entire dynamic playing ground.
    B) It would be great as well that you can discover your entire ship, not only the captain's cabin but also the other parts of the ship.

2) I think it would be great (maybe only in pve) that you have to buy supplies for your crew, food, rum,.... of course we are pirates in this game, so it should also be possible to steal this kind of supplies from another ship or from a village at the main land with your crew.

3) and last but not least, sailing dynamics! I think it should be possible to make mistakes in conducting a fight, for example if you don't look at the wind, you ship should be able to come at an almost complete standstill ( If you make this mistake you would have to order your crew (with a shortkey) to lower the quarter boat in order to get the ship running again....) which should cost valuable time in the battle

Only some of my ideas.

I'm excited for this possibility this title represents, and I'm trying not to hype too much because some aspects sound like they might not play out very well.
    I like the idea of a shared world. But the pvp focus is a very hard push away for me. I will wait until we have more definitive answers, and I'm still keeping my eyes very close to this one.
    Black Flag naval combat was the height of that game for me. So many hours on the sea just chasing after those red blips and plundering their booty. Not to mention all the shanties.
    I would love for the same experience to be played out in S&B- but the pvp again is what makes me hesitant. It'd be a shame to miss out on this game because of that.

Misreaded Multiplayer

And why not a multiplayer boat?
    Since I saw the trailer I dreamed as I would like the game to be; but I believe after reading through forums and watching videos that nothing I wish could be fulfilled and I will end up playing other pirate games that offer me this but without being up to the graph and S & B environment.
    After playing AC Black Flag, I think it's a great game as it is, but what's missing? for me the multiplayer, but understood in coop mode, nor in VS.Because they do not use the basis of that game and adapt it to create the best pirate game in current history? Why not take advantage of the characters of ACBF. of the multi with changes of dyes personalizabes and some garment? (even for micro-payments). Imagine having a base (Clan House) limited to a max of players per clan (for example 10) a limit of 2 ships (warships already created in ACBF) by clan and 5 crew max in a ship? with its features, equipment ... a group of friends. Implement a block and dodge in different letters. They could put places to make salatos (although they were instanciados with its screen of load .. to emphasize strengths, caceles .. and a final boss with loot). Customized boats etc .. ALL this already created in ACBF ... take good advantage of what they already created, do not waste it, they are making a lot of noise with the game and can be a big mistake. Why not just add the option of playing in the same boat with friends; That is the future .. If you want to know more what I have thought of you can contact me here and I will gladly share them, thank you.

Originally Posted by UDEC_Obokaman77 Go to original post
    And why not a multiplayer boat?
    Since I saw the trailer I dreamed as I would like the game to be; but I believe after reading through forums and watching videos that nothing I wish could be fulfilled and I will end up playing other pirate games that offer me this but without being up to the graph and S & B environment.
    After playing AC Black Flag, I think it's a great game as it is, but what's missing? for me the multiplayer, but understood in coop mode, nor in VS.Because they do not use the basis of that game and adapt it to create the best pirate game in current history? Why not take advantage of the characters of ACBF. of the multi with changes of dyes personalizabes and some garment? (even for micro-payments). Imagine having a base (Clan House) limited to a max of players per clan (for example 10) a limit of 2 ships (warships already created in ACBF) by clan and 5 crew max in a ship? with its features, equipment ... a group of friends. Implement a block and dodge in different letters. They could put places to make salatos (although they were instanciados with its screen of load .. to emphasize strengths, caceles .. and a final boss with loot). Customized boats etc .. ALL this already created in ACBF ... take good advantage of what they already created, do not waste it, they are making a lot of noise with the game and can be a big mistake. Why not just add the option of playing in the same boat with friends; That is the future .. If you want to know more what I have thought of you can contact me here and I will gladly share them, thank you.
    without an open world like in black flag, this game is bad! those multiplayer things are not the only problems

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234