Thread: E3 2017 StealthAction Games | Forums

This might be not a classicla stealth action game, but sounds good: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...trine-preview/

LuckyBide's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MitchRapp777 Go to original post
    This might be not a classicla stealth action game, but sounds good: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...trine-preview/
    Yeah, and here's a gmaeplay video. Never played a XCOM game but this one interests me a lot

SCAgent95's Avatar Senior Member
    oooh, , i like what i see with Phantom Doctrine, Covert Action & XCOM is a dream game idea in my mind, their previous game hard west was a bit rough but a unique experience, so they have proven they have talent on their team, Hopefully it ends up being good.

ECHO is out, for those that are interested.

Personally i wont be getting it until its discounted further, something feels off about it, the idea is great and the game looks fine but i cant seem to have any will to play it, if i hear great reviews or some of you guys buy and recommend it i might check it out sooner.

Eh - I'll just go ahead and admit my bias. The game looks worth a try...except I have a hard time playing games as a female character. It's not a major revulsion to gender, I've never been able to identify with the dream of becoming a female spy/agent/operative. I can completely side with the idea that games should be more open to hero-types other than white males. I can understand why women would want to include female protagonists, or why black players would want to play as black characters. I think the character customization ought to be the default standard in almost all cases. I know the argument, how would uncharted be uncharted without Nathan Drake? Still, I'll just say that it becomes game breaking for me when I have to play as a female, and as a result, I just don't end up playing those games.

SCAgent95's Avatar Senior Member
    Consortium the tower is out on early access in steam.

Its a deus ex like stealth action rpg.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456