Thread: End of Easter Egg Event | Forums

End of Easter Egg Event

So I spent all that time and all those gems, finished in the Top 1%, and STILL didn't receive the 7th track?
    I cashed in my eggs before the end of the event to get the 6 tracks and I'm glad I did.
    Seems like the event would have ended and I would have received NOTHING if I didn't cash in prior to the end.

Same here. I was in the top 2% but did not receive the bonus track.

shfing's Avatar Junior Member
    Same here.

Not surprising though considering how bug-riddle this game is. Ubi and Rl should be embarrassed.

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi Jaybone2323, MostriDeher & shfing - we're working on getting you the Track 'Rabbit Hell' after re-calculating your rank-percentage at the end of the Easter Egg Hunt event. Those of you in the Top 5% would be getting the Track, along with 50 Gems and 5000 Coins in the next 24 Hours.

Important: Please choose ‘Server Save’ when the ‘device vs server’ save prompt shows up.

I am appreciative that you are specifically helping individuals out. I am in the same boat....went with the "recommended" device save prior to seeing opposite save. Currently out gems, actual $ paid for gems and the additional track. So far my "support" message within the game has gone unanswered.

PowderJess

Easter egg hunt

Spent much time and over 100 diamonds to get a lot of stuff on the event and finally reached the <5%. Unluckily it showed best 100% at the end of the event and i got nothing instead :/

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey PowderJess & Knogge1989, as per our server record, you do have the “Rabbit Hell” track. You’ll find the track in the Ferry, right at the bottom of the Map. Let me know once you find it, or if you still don’t!

@CaptainWeelie if you can see who was eligible for the Rabbit Hell track can you see if you're showing mine as received or not? It's definitely not on my map.