Thread: When are some mods going to come out??? | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

I have beaten the single player game, like many of you, a while ago, but I have yet to see any mods come out for this game. I have since gone on to UT2k4 and back to BF1942 and vietnam and call of duty. This multiplayer for this game (that comes with retail) is just boring. So, anyone know when any mods are going to be released...or any mods that are released (that are actually good). Thanks for the info!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have beaten the single player game, like many of you, a while ago, but I have yet to see any mods come out for this game. I have since gone on to UT2k4 and back to BF1942 and vietnam and call of duty. This multiplayer for this game (that comes with retail) is just boring. So, anyone know when any mods are going to be released...or any mods that are released (that are actually good). Thanks for the info!

Sdk hasnt come out so your not going to see anything for quite awhile and if u do its just gunna be a mini mod type thing..

Leader of Final Roar http://www.freewebs.com/shask666/ (Now Recruiting)
    Leader of Final Roar http://www.freewebs.com/shask666/ (Now Recruiting)

i dunno man...

depends on some things...

will barfhappy be able or want to finish the model tools... we'll need animation and multi object meshes/textures/materials...

how far will that take us assuming that could happen? we are still messing with a lot of 'outer shell' luas that aren't the easiest to get all the game custom code from... and some things may even be inaccessible through them although there is the possiblity of working around this through regular lua

the latest barfhappy tool is fun, and I'm having fun making models, but making levels and mods is much more intensive work... maybe some teams will get together that are interested in actually putting something out, all the main mods with big teams don't even seem to be doing anything right now for the most part...

but all in all the silver bullet is if crytek gets a real sdk to us, that would motivate people and give them trust... we'd have the keys to the kingdom instead of being outside trying to break in... not a lot are enthusiastic about that mission lol

thanks for the info thedudemanguy (btw...nice name lol)! and do you know if they are going to work on an expansion pack...cuz that would be cool too...

HighCaliber Was released last Saturday.

http://www.tawfc.com/mods

you should set up a download through fileshack.com or fileplanet.com so more people realize you have a mod going on...i'm going to read into is some...thanks tad taw...looks good....

heh, um, no problem.
    Whoa.

sorry about that...