Thread: ETF Charlie - Day Two Recap | Forums

Originally Posted by ochre4 Go to original post
    Unbelievable. What about probably the most requested thing..........survival update!!!!!!!
    The fact that you like Survival and feel it needs improvement does not equate to it being "the most requested thing." I personally don't like Survival and really don't care if they change it.
     3 people found this helpful

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    If things scheduled for 1.8 are finished early and acceptable for release, could they be released in 1.7?
    Like if the rogue mechanics changes are done early?
    or is it scheduled so that other things in the patch complement each other so moving specific content early would be to a detriment?

QJ_WIN's Avatar Junior Member
    Thanks a ton Matt for the update.....(pretty please dont destroy DeadEYE lol!)

I'm hoping that making currencies, crafting materials and blueprints account-wide is being discussed.

Don't recall it being in the survey but it's a high priority request for most people who play more than one character, including myself of course.

Originally Posted by Brodie-ism Go to original post
    The fact that you like Survival and feel it needs improvement does not equate to it being "the most requested thing." I personally don't like Survival and really don't care if they change it.
    I honestly don't think Survival should be worked on in this patch. None of the DLCs should.

"Year 2 content will be 100% free for everybody".
    Free for everybody does not mean free for everybody that bought a season pass or DLCs.

Fix bugs. Sure.
    But spending time and resources on the DLCs is the same thing as a big ole lie.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    I honestly don't think Survival should be worked on in this patch. None of the DLCs should.

"Year 2 content will be 100% free for everybody".
    Free for everybody does not mean free for everybody that bought a season pass or DLCs.

Fix bugs. Sure.
    But spending time and resources on the DLCs is the same thing as a big ole lie.
    Unless, of course, they intend to make Underground free for everyone, or as part of their seasons, free to access during a specific period. Or they could just create a 'lite' version of Underground for everyone to trial.

It still would be a good idea, since ETF Charlie is there, to test out some ideas.

Any EFT Agents from Australia (or Asia) who can discuss how pathetic matchmaking (servers) is for Last Stand & Incursions?
    That should have been addressed in the 1.6.1 patch!

hey remember that time that they said the middle update would be QoL for PvE? lol Screw us, amirite?

How much of that pesky non PvP stuff has been handled by those most notorious of PvE streamers?

you discussed PVP? then for sure you discussed Anti-cheat though i am sure there should be a reason for not posting anything on that