CV_Eviler's Avatar Senior Member

How to beat shinobi relly ez and make the kick useles ! ubi dont Nerf hem....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...1j&sh=5e19dcf1

Now can we all just shut up about how OP the kick of the new caracters is ??? And you can go try to train a little before you go and spamm light atacks die and cry on the forum ! I hope ubi wont just nerf randomly coz people just said so for no reason and no training against the new caracters....
     1 people found this helpful

SO the fact that they can keep spamming over and over and over, is fine ? Oh well, i would love to see you dodge 2 shinobi in a 2v1 in elimination.

Oh for the records they even have the oni cheese 2.0 so even if you can actually dodge the kick, they will unlock and start the cheese party.

Love when they GB you from 40 meters meanwhile you are fighitng another guy. And then boom half hp gone in one stunclocking combo.
     2 people found this helpful

Finally some actual examples. This speaks way more volumes then people just saying git gud. The reddit post actually explains and shows what to do.

it doesn't work like that lol , he can always double dash into gb or light , thats what the problem is , i 2 can dodge it when i see the smoke , what if he doesn't kick .... u people fail to understand sometimes the problem
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...1j&sh=5e19dcf1

Now can we all just shut up about how OP the kick of the new caracters is ??? And you can go try to train a little before you go and spamm light atacks die and cry on the forum ! I hope ubi wont just nerf randomly coz people just said so for no reason and no training against the new caracters....
    Just so to point out this doesn't apllies to all hero's in the game.

For maybe some will still not undertand.

Some hero's can't counter it, keep that in mind.

*I like shinobi so far, don't get me wrong cool hero with potentional. A lot of people are abusing the skill in a way of brainded spamming, but guys this nothing new right all the other hero's are spamming in a way there is no denying that.Wait let me correct my self this sound wrong '' not all the hero's players who are using the hero's sound morel like it. But feel free to correct me.

By the way I have the shinobi to and if I be anhoust, yes the kick needs a stam penalty, or the ubisoft developors may also chose to change every hero's dodge range in the game, but that will not change the fact that when people abuse it all together on 1 guy its kinda pointless doint you think.

But that 4v4 dominion has turend in to Trash a long time a go that's not news. And there need to be some sirious game chances made before this game have any chance of succes to get a precuel
     1 people found this helpful

look very good how they dodge smoked popped bang dodged into punishment , sadly it''s a guessing game ... :/

Originally Posted by Lord-Micidial Go to original post
    SO the fact that they can keep spamming over and over and over, is fine ? Oh well, i would love to see you dodge 2 shinobi in a 2v1 in elimination.

Oh for the records they even have the oni cheese 2.0 so even if you can actually dodge the kick, they will unlock and start the cheese party.

Love when they GB you from 40 meters meanwhile you are fighitng another guy. And then boom half hp gone in one stunclocking combo.
    Lord, he cannot dodge it correctly its abvious in the beserker clip , smoke popped and he dodged before the unblockable sign , it was a stage setup probably , so he guessed the shonobi was going into kick , if he decided to go into guardbreak the beserker would have been punished hard

just some kids trying to defend their new toy
     5 people found this helpful

and both of them is a staged fight to show people that the kick is balanced loll , look at how they been recorded =))

funny thing though even in a staged fight he dodged when he saw the smoke before the unblockable sign with the beserker , what a noob recording crap defending the kick

( i can do a betterr job on Nobushi in a stage fight , with the worst dodge in game )
     3 people found this helpful

Was this PC or Console?

pc llol , mouse icon , but nothing to see anyway , he dodged before the kick , basicaly he just guessed , and it'''s a stage fight , nothing to see here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►