Thread: Finally finished a Legendary | Forums

Finally finished a Legendary

Times Square.

I soloed until there was nothing left but Sgt Wilbur and then got frustrated and opened up the group.
    Three joined and we took him down...Pakhan

A ****ing Pakhan

Doing another one is never going to cross my mind.

Special thanks to:

philly96
    eidolon1977
    X-RaKSiC-X

You saved my ***
     1 people found this helpful

Corrupt_be's Avatar Senior Member
    Well at least a Pakhan is better then the bazillion'th Ninja Backpack...

Time Square is pretty easy though, provided you don't rush in, the waves can be predicted and managed through range:

And as tempting as it is: DO NOT GET ON THE ROOF WHEN YOU FIRST GO OUTSIDE. It's all fine and dandy till the wave with grenadiers arrives... that Roof is a Grenade magnet.

Also don't ever use your Shock grenades, keep them till the end, they're the easiest way to take Wilbur down.

I got a Ninjabike today from Warrengate! Honestly, I was happy to get it, even though it has next to no use atm the. Holding on to them because they could be the must have backpack! XD

Nice one on getting to the bosses. As Corrupt says just a matter of not rushing and predicting where the waves are going to come from, etc! yet to do it myself but will do one day!

Originally Posted by Pardone39 Go to original post
    I got a Ninjabike today from Warrengate! Honestly, I was happy to get it, even though it has next to no use atm the. Holding on to them because they could be the must have backpack! XD

Nice one on getting to the bosses. As Corrupt says just a matter of not rushing and predicting where the waves are going to come from, etc! yet to do it myself but will do one day!
    I killed everything but Wilbur but I don't seem to know his weak point. Plugged away for 10 minutes.
    Then when I closed on him,another wave spawned and I said screw it. hahaha

Corrupt_be's Avatar Senior Member
    I've also solo'ed Napalm Legendary... once. I'm going to wait to do proper runs on that till loadouts hit because it was all fine and dandy and then the last part... Good gracious God.

I recon once loadouts hit I'll make a DPS'tician or DPS Reclaimer to combat the fire while still being able to damage them and swap out just before hitting the elevators.

Man, a buddy and I two manned Times Square and both got crap. Needless to say we were both pissed

Originally Posted by GetMused Go to original post
    Man, a buddy and I two manned Times Square and both got crap. Needless to say we were both pissed
    I feel ya.
    Watch my hesitation...I did NOT want to ask for help but somebody had to show me the weak point.
    After watching...I guess it's that red thing on his pack and not the whole pack?

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    Times Square.

I soloed until there was nothing left but Sgt Wilbur and then got frustrated and opened up the group.
    Three joined and we took him down...Pakhan

A ****ing Pakhan

Doing another one is never going to cross my mind.

Special thanks to:

philly96
    eidolon1977
    X-RaKSiC-X

You saved my ***
    Gz mate!

Excellent stuff!

(apart from the Pakhan bit ofc...commiserations)

Originally Posted by x21KilotonX Go to original post
    Gz mate!

Excellent stuff!

(apart from the Pakhan bit ofc...commiserations)
    Thanks. I did not want to ask for help but after an hour and a half,I said...whatever. haha

TheJDGuy's Avatar Member
    I got a Pakhan as my weekly cache reward.
    Nice and shiny but useless unless you want to go pigeon hunting.
     2 people found this helpful