Well .. Shinobi vs Bushi ist just unfair. So don't say Shinobi is imbalanced because he beats Nobushi - Nobushi needs a lot of love, then maybe things change.
    Anyway, he is right with his kick. Trade. Win. Thats it. And it really works. It works against the lvl 3 bot and prestiged players. Maybe not every time. But often enough. Just don't wait for the last possible second to react at all ..

CV_Eviler's Avatar Banned

Those guys saying kick is not op are more ridiculous than the kick itself, dodge it! dodge it! THEN WHAT? you can't punish it! some matchups are impossible, characters without a reliable side action (shove/attack/bash) are basically ****ed. The only true hard counter that comes up in my mind is Hidden stance, the rest is just guessing game.
    EDIT
    I don't know if this can be helpful (unlike the shipost i made above i'm sry) when a shinobi starts to dash out of your range they gonna kick you 100%. if they dash into your face prepare for the 50/50.

Originally Posted by dekot11 Go to original post
    he's saying gb the ninja during his second dash. that's not a punish and it doesn't work all the time
    At least somone figured it out. Also works every time if you get the timing down. And once you have gb it's a free heavy for most classes, shinobi can't take to many of those

Originally Posted by AdeptusLupos Go to original post
    At least somone figured it out. Also works every time if you get the timing down. And once you have gb it's a free heavy for most classes, shinobi can't take to many of those
    it only works on dumb ninjas who dash around right in front of you. most will come in from range and then it won't work
     1 people found this helpful

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post
    No one is ez for you you are sub 40, stop talking.

Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post
    1.the difficulty level of shinobi has nothing to do with that link. How hard it is to play him well is up for debate.

2. Did not see him try to gb on any of them. Which is the key.

Originally Posted by Oupyz Go to original post
    yeah yeah not op llooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool looooooooooooooooooooool , it the most op **** in the game

what a ****ing biased noob you are
    Hey man, youve said the same stuff about nearly every character in the game since launch. According to your own player stats, it looks like you are the total noob who cant play, as you are below average. Maybe you should spend time practicing instead of trying to nerf all the chars you cant deal with. As itll ruin how these chars actually work on a compedative scene if they listen to you.