More feats for each hero.

Good day all,

With the removal of the Feat cooldown armor trait certain classes got some... problems, depending on the build they have/ had.
    Some heroes out there have a large amount of passive feats, while others are more active based. Depending on the hero, and the usefulness of their feats, you had set-ups where it was more profitable to use the feat cooldown to increase their performance/ power.

As a Nobushi myself one of my main focuses of my build was Feat cooldown, as it helped me more in both offense and defense play, as the support or just for taking down enemies faster. In a decent game i could use my level 4 feat about twice, bad games maybe ones only. Now i'm stuck with a 1 time use only because of the long cooldown time.

Now without the cooldown it's much more proficient to use passives, if you have them, for higher level feats.
    Depending on the hero you might have quite worthless level 4 feats, and for other ones you might end up with a lot of heroes with the same skills.
    So, i would like to suggest to increase the amount of feats available for each hero. Some default abilities of hero's as feats for others, and some new feats.

Please note that these ideas are mostly for the main 12 heroes, as its currently to early to say what the Shinobi and Centurion might lack or have to much of already.

So to start off:

As movement speed got removed from armor as well i'd like to suggest to add the "super sprint" option of the Shinobi to the Feat lists of a few heroes as well:
    - Peacekeeper (Tier 1)
    - Orochi (Tier 1)
    - Berserker (Tier 2)
    - Nobushi (Tier 1)
    These are the "lightweight" characters in the game, as well as certain assassin types.
    Most got them as tier 1, as Orochi and Nobushi of them have the iron lung passive on tier 1 as well (which i don't know how it will work with this).
    Peacekeeper has stealth, which i think is a bad combination with high speed, and Berserker as a more powerful sprint option as an active skill.
    Berserker as it as tier 2, so they can combine it with their sprint active skill for a "berserker" rush.

The second skill which is already in game which could be applied to more heroes is Kensei's level 4 feat "unblockable", assigned to the following heroes:
    - Conqueror(Tier 3)
    - Berserker (Tier 4)
    The Conqueror can't faint, and for some instances this makes them weaker offensively. With this passive they can go all out, especially with charged attacks.
    For the Berserker they have to choose between an all-round buff or a pure offensive one. The swirling axes of doom could use a bit more power against the defensive meta which seems to be ever present.

Shugoki's Uninterruptible stance.
    This one could be a level 4 feat for both the Conqueror and the Lawbringer.
    All that armor isn't for show to begin with.

Brand new Feats would also be Welcome.
    I have a few ideas for these as well, though they might seem a bit unique.

"Intimidating Demon"
    A Shugoki passive Feat, i would personally throw it on tier 1.
    • All your armor statuses will be set to 0%, The effects of your armor will be reflected onto enemies in your immediate area in in their opposites amounts.
      A 22% stamina cost reduction buff for the Shugoki will become a 0% buff for them, and a 22% stamina cost reduction debuff for the enemies within range.
      - About the range of the normal aura effects.
      - You won't show a visible area of effect for this skill.

"Flower Maiden"
    The opposite of the Shugoki feat, but for the Nobushi (also tier 1)
    All your armor statuses will be set to 0%, The effects of your armor will be reflected onto allies in your immediate area in in their opposites amounts.
    • All your armor statuses will be set to 0%, The effects of your armor will be reflected onto enemies in your immediate area in in their opposites amounts.
      A 22% stamina cost reduction buff for the Nobushi will become a 0% buff for them, and a 22% stamina cost reduction debuff for the allies within range.
      - About TWICE the range of the normal aura effects.
      - You won't show a visible area of effect for this skill.

"VALHALLA"
    A tier 3 passive for the Raider.
    • Upon getting executed the Raider earns one last swing where he/ she will deal a heavy attack worth of damage as bleed to their executioner.
    • To do this swing they will receive a "execution option" window on which they have to press the "execute" option before the enemy starts their execution.
    • Doing this will delay the execute by 1 second in which the Raider strikes. Afterwards the execution will continue like normal.

Afterword:
    The whole idea i have with this is that each hero gets around 2~3 times the amount of Feats they have now, to increase build diversity and playstyles for each individual hero.

FledgeSRondo's Avatar Member
    Those are some interesting ideas. It would be nice if Ubisoft could also improve some of the existing feats as well (like "Come At Me" or "Fiat Lux").

Agreed. Only read the title tho