So if I understand this right. You now have a lower chance at avoiding the Shinobi range attack but you nerfed the Cent kick the only set up he has against counter hit fighters like the Lawbringerto the point it is all but unusable? And Shinobi still has a kick that goes into a double light attack? This is balance?

Originally Posted by OnlyTopHeavy Go to original post
    This is a case of reverse psychology at it's finest.
    Centurion kick isn't that great? NERF IT. Shinobi is hard to punish? BUFF HIM. btw i've never seen nerfs and tweaks happening so fast...whiners power!
    They probably made it hard to punish him because if you hit him with TWO heavies he's either dead or pretty darn close. I support him being hard to punish (even though that's not really true and is a matter of learning how to punish him correctly).

Potato server

It doesn't matter what bug did you fixed . This game is still **** with that potato server . All update is worthless because the game server is still made out of potato .
    I just played 29 hours and I feel like I just play for 30 min cuz I always disconnect from the server . I just check my internet connection and I am sure my internet connection is fine . But I still ****ing disconnect from the ****ing server . So please , fix your game server . I love this game , but not ubisoft

Originally Posted by oONerfThisOo Go to original post
    It doesn't matter what bug did you fixed . This game is still **** with that potato server . All update is worthless because the game server is still made out of potato .
    I just played 29 hours and I feel like I just play for 30 min cuz I always disconnect from the server . I just check my internet connection and I am sure my internet connection is fine . But I still ****ing disconnect from the ****ing server . So please , fix your game server . I love this game , but not ubisoft
    I've gotten kicked out from time to time, but not nearly as often as you're describing. Do you have a Green NAT? What's your Down/Upload Speeds? Do you live in a busy city or rural area? These things can hurt the performance of your internet speeds.

why Ubisoft never keep consistently ?
    why you keep do the circle " Buff - Nerf - Buff - Nerf......." ?
    when almost players play and love 1 hero, you nerf that hero.
    When too little players play 1 hero, you buff that hero.

when all players already build their best gear and glad with it, you change gear stats. So all players must play and build again with diffence stats. Sometime players must learn from zero.

I had played The Division before and very tired with that, but now you keep do that circle with this game.

Shinobi Buff

That was a REALLY bad idea. You barely nerfed him, and now he is virtually unpunishable. You guys seriously need to change this back, or lessen the degree of the buff. My lb can't do anything and he's a COUNTER-ATTACKER. The kick is also bull. It honestly feels like a pre-nerf conq bash on steroids. Please fix this. And the kick stamina was a bit much on centurion. I think he's at low B tier now.