Thread: The Division - Pre-ETF Charlie Survey | Forums

mattshotcha's Avatar Community Manager

The Division - Pre-ETF Charlie Survey

As mentioned during the State of the Game stream on Thursday, we want to gather feedback from the community ahead of the Elite Task Force taking place next week. In order to do so, we’ve put together a survey we’d love for you to fill out.

This survey is meant as a way for The Division community to express their opinions on specific subjects that will be discussed during the ETF Charlie workshops. Please note that only because something is mentioned in this survey does not mean that it is coming to the game or even planned.

On the flipside, just because something is not mentioned in the survey does not mean that it is not coming or not being discussed by the development team. The questions and options in the survey are included because we know several of them are often discussed in our community, though we sadly cannot cover everything.

You can find the survey (via SurveyMonkey) here: The Division Pre-ETF Charlie Survey

Thank you!

/The Division Development Team

Done! I feel like question #14 was a trick question though!
     2 people found this helpful

Really good suggestions on this survey. If these are possibilities, the future for this game is quite bright. One tidbit of information I would like to give is if there is ever a new gear score increase, I HIGHLY agree that we need a gear score increase but only if we get a batch of new exotics, gear sets, weapons and other gear. If there is ever an addition of new gear I think a gear score increase is absolutely needed. My thought is, why even introduce gear score if eventually one part of your fanbase cries they don't want to reacquire their min maxed gear and then you decide on your own to never add another gear score increase. I do really think a gear score increase is super important for longevity but again, ONLY if we get new gear to grind for. I'm really hoping to see a slew of new sets, exotics and weapons coming this year. I understand you don't want to ruin the almost perfect balance we finally have now, but if we could test the sets and see how strong they really are before launching it into the main game, then I think we'd be fine.

good survey.

but i swear to god : if zombies will added to the division,i will INSTANTLY delete the game from my harddrive
     4 people found this helpful

Demiz3r's Avatar Senior Member
    From this survey, it looks like a map expansion and new story missions are back on table. I hope its true.
     4 people found this helpful

I quite not understand the purpose of a new GS level and new gears / weapons. There are so much underused contents in this game. I'd really like to "farm" for super 90, M249, M1A, M870, AK47, T821 and use revamped talents and game mechanics.
    There is so much to do with DLCs, story missions (a legendary general assembly !), gear talents, weapons talents and skills that would give the game fresh new air !

There is also a lot to do about threat and suppression :
    - "suppressed" is not a good game mechanic a the moment, the duration is too short for a real CC effect, it doesn't work with NPC out of cover.
    - increased threat is not a good game mechanic at the moment because 1HKO melee make it too dangerous, and because the NPC behavior seems to be defined before spawning and they barely change (run through a whole room to 1HKO melee...)

1.6.1 will be great to sort things out, increased inventory size and loadout will help tuning our set-up, but many questions implied undesired game content that nobody asked for... I'm a bit puzzled about it.

What about new WT, new GS, no changes in the DZ meta appart from new faction (zombies)...

Hey guys, I'm just gonna throw in my opinion for 3: If you could only do one, then it's a waste of time to re-balance, only yo then bring new stuff in the future to break that balance again. Try to bring balance with new content. It's a win-win *wink*

Great survey. One thing I'd like to add. I don't have a problem with a GS increase, IF, there is a way to increase the GS of Exotics. Exotics are the only reason why I don't want a GS increase.

Maybe, dismantle an exotic get 1 "exotic part". Use 5 exotic parts to level up an Exotic weapon.

Just a thought.
     2 people found this helpful

Good survey? For god sake. I always see the wrong questions asked. New Weapons? New Gear? New ... What about the story? The story you left behind? What about pve content? What about doing something about cheaters? And please don't come here with story's about you don see cheaters anywhere , they are everywhere in pvp , everyday. Then you say , oh but we launched survival , and last stand and bla bla bla. Survival was a copy paste of a lot of survival games out there with scenarios already done , nothing really new, but funny to play. Las stand , same thing , funny to play , without cheaters. You are always changing stuff , now you have to focus on armour , then you have to focus on health , then you have to focus on the color of your pants , now the smg are the best , then assault rifles , then throwing rocks , come on guys , you have to know where you want to take the game , where you want to go , what do you want from the game , you really don't know , that's what you are showing in all this past year. You have a great platform , a great story to explore , great graphics , great mechanics but you are ruining it , and its a shame , because it got a lot of potential. Start doing a good job guys.
     1 people found this helpful

Maverick_CW's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by GeoffB12 Go to original post
    Great survey. One thing I'd like to add. I don't have a problem with a GS increase, IF, there is a way to increase the GS of Exotics. Exotics are the only reason why I don't want a GS increase.

Maybe, dismantle an exotic get 1 "exotic part". Use 5 exotic parts to level up an Exotic weapon.

Just a thought.
    This, I agree with! For the same reason. About 1/4th of my stash is Exotics (even if stats & talents are useless to me, I tend to horde them). If there's a GR increase, I'd rather not feel obliged to chase down the newest GS Exotics until I feel ready/am geared with more essential guns/gear to chase after them; especially if I already have one or more that I really love/is of high use to me. I'd gladly sacrifice all the extras taking up prime real estate in my stash to upgrade those few favorites! Maybe add 'x' amount of weapon kits (why do we have different kinds of "weapons kits", IE. weapon, fabric, tool, ect., if we can't use them for such a purpose? Beside, as far as I know, very few people even use ATM) to the upgrade.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►