Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes in The Last Stand DZ 9 map | Forums

Angry Game crashes in The Last Stand DZ 9 map

I preordered this game and since have played over 2,000 hours. I have not left for Destiny, Wildlands or COD. I have stayed loyal and I follow every STOG, I am active on Twitter and Youtube. I have done my fair share of *****ing and complaining during the many nerf's, buff's, bug's and mismatched 8v4 or 6v1 in the DZ but I have stayed true to this game. The Division is a beautifully graphically designed game, the detail amazes me nearly everyday. The premise is spot on, the story line is brilliant. Now here's my latest complaint. I am absolutely sick and tired of my game freezing. I am almost to the point of just saying screw it. It happens nearly everyday more than a handful of times. It happens in the DZ9 LS map but isn't limited to the DZ9 map. This is unacceptable !!! This game is what I refer to as a "Flawed Masterpiece". Time is running out Massive.

Community Manager Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar
    Is it happening in any particular area within the DZ 9 map, or just when you enter it?

/gabelikes
     1 people found this helpful

It seems to happen solely in "The Last Stand". I am currently in a 4 hour play period as I write this but had to back out due to my damage not registering thus I am here to report it. I am on Xbox 1. It will freeze and make a digital noise while it is frozen then it will kick me back to the main epilepsy warning screen. This has been getting worse over the last 3 weeks to a month. It seems to happen the most in " The Last Stand DZ9 map" but occurs in all of them sometimes 3 to 6 times a day. In between all of that, my damage isn't registering more frequently ( over the last week) My teammate just dropped an opposing player and I shot at him 4 times point blank with 9200fa deadeye,reckless,savage and couldn't finish him off.

This game is amazing !!! I love it !!! BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED !!!! 2k plus hours !!! and I don't mean for my frustration to come though in my writing but I'm EXTREMELY frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-gabelikes View Post
    Is it happening in any particular area within the DZ 9 map, or just when you enter it?

/gabelikes
    Just froze and got kicked to the load screen. The Last Stand DZ9 map. SO very very frustrating.

/gabelikes
    It seems to happen solely in "The Last Stand". I am currently in a 4 hour play period as I write this but had to back out due to my damage not registering thus I am here to report it. I am on Xbox 1. It will freeze and make a digital noise while it is frozen then it will kick me back to the main epilepsy warning screen. This has been getting worse over the last 3 weeks to a month. It seems to happen the most in " The Last Stand DZ9 map" but occurs in all of them sometimes 3 to 6 times a day. In between all of that, my damage isn't registering more frequently ( over the last week) My teammate just dropped an opposing player and I shot at him 4 times point blank with 9200fa deadeye,reckless,savage and couldn't finish him off.

This game is amazing !!! I love it !!! BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED !!!! 2k plus hours !!! and I don't mean for my frustration to come though in my writing but I'm EXTREMELY frustrated.

/gabelikes

And it just locked up and kicked me again. DZ9 the last stand. 9:15pm est USA. Absolutely sick of it.

Angry

/gabelikes
    damage not registering in the DZ while shooting at rouges. 11am est. using deadeye.

BWTAGn

/gabelikes
    Give me a BREAK man !!!! Just froze in The Last Stand DZ6 and it kicked me @ 1241pm est. WHY? Its like when both teams are engaged at a close range gun fight the game cant handle all of the action. I am just so tired of it.

Angry

/gabelikes
    Froze and Got kicked again The Last Stand DZ 9. 1:21 pm. This isn't fun anymore. Do you have any idea why? For the first time since March 8 2016 Im seriously thinking of moving on.
    Last edited by PatriotActual2; 05-20-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Angry

/gabelikes

game just froze and kicked me again. The Last Stand DZ9. @11:12pm est. WTF?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast