Thread: That Ghost Recon Splinter Cell skin makes me want an open sandbox SC game so bad! | Forums

LuckyBide's Avatar Senior Member
    That looks so cheap... even if it's just a skin, it hurts my heart to see this

I'm certainly going to pretend that I am Sam Fisher in the open world of Bolivia.
    Just like we have to pretend we're playing Sam Fisher in Blacklist.

Originally Posted by EddieTheBunny2 Go to original post
    Just like we have to pretend we're playing Sam Fisher in Blacklist.
    This ia a joke post, or...how does he enjoy Wildlands

Wildlands is a piece of shi*

Originally Posted by LuckyBide Go to original post
    That looks so cheap... even if it's just a skin, it hurts my heart to see this
    Is free of course is going to be cheap lol

Most of the people on this forum are just crying m***ns that don't say anything usefull.

It may be the reason why we don't have a new splinter cell lol

Originally Posted by LoneSpymaster Go to original post
    Is free of course is going to be cheap lol

Most of the people on this forum are just crying m***ns that don't say anything usefull.

It may be the reason why we don't have a new splinter cell lol
    I should have clarified my thoughts. I played Wildlands beta and it was fun in coop but those animations are so outdated and cheap, and that's what bothers me. Looking to this scene which is very cheap with those cheap animations hurted me because that's not a good way to sell the game neither the skin.
    By the way I don't remember seeing you here so don't judge people on one of their posts. Besides if you take the time to read all our threads, debates, ideas and suggestions we had during those last years, you'll see that we have said a lot of useful things and you'll understand that m***ns are people who judge others without knowing what they really think or did.
     1 people found this helpful

I should have clarified my thoughts. I played Wildlands beta and it was fun in coop but those animations are so outdated and cheap, and that's what bothers me. Looking to this scene which is very cheap with those cheap animations hurted me because that's not a good way to sell the game neither the skin.
    By the way I don't remember seeing you here so don't judge people on one of their posts. Besides if you take the time to read all our threads, debates, ideas and suggestions we had during those last years, you'll see that we have said a lot of useful things and you'll understand that m***ns are people who judge others without knowing what they really think or did.
    If You did play beta of GR WL and AI is not Your concern, but fckn.. "animations"... we are doomed.
    World is comming to an end.. players accept any bullshi* given.. it must be fun to play in COOP vs bunch of disabled dummies with eye sight worse than bat's.. and totally unhuman behaviours, in game which claims to be tactical.
    BTW perks are brilliant in GR WL.. I propose to add a godmode perk to the game or aim-bot perk... oh.. forgot that the aim-bot perk is a real deal in GR WL, sorry about that.
    (magnetic bullet system is ridiculous in this game, blind person is able to HS enemies with every single shot, using spoon instead of mouse)

Originally Posted by V.M.R_Sephoroid Go to original post
    If You did play beta of GR WL and AI is not Your concern, but fckn.. "animations"... we are doomed.
    World is comming to an end.. players accept any bullshi* given.. it must be fun to play in COOP vs bunch of disabled dummies with eye sight worse than bat's.. and totally unhuman behaviours, in game which claims to be tactical.
    BTW perks are brilliant in GR WL.. I propose to add a godmode perk to the game or aim-bot perk... oh.. forgot that the aim-bot perk is a real deal in GR WL, sorry about that.
    (magnetic bullet system is ridiculous in this game, blind person is able to HS enemies with every single shot, using spoon instead of mouse)
    Please don't make me say what I didn't say. I was only talking about the short video posted by Kevin in the OP, I was not doing a review of the whole game.
    By the way we already talked a lot about the game in some other threads and I have a lot of problems with it, I played the beta but didn't buy it.
    But if you also took the time to read what we're saying before to newly come here and judge people, you wouldn't have write this because you don't know what I (and we) like in videogames.

So please guys don't come here, pretend that you know everything and start insulting people. Next time please integrate in the right way in these forums. Talk in a smart way, take some time to participate to threads and debates and you'll see what kind of players and fans we are.

Please don't make me say what I didn't say. I was only talking about the short video posted by Kevin in the OP, I was not doing a review of the whole game.
    By the way we already talked a lot about the game in some other threads and I have a lot of problems with it, I played the beta but didn't buy it.
    But if you also took the time to read what we're saying before to newly come here and judge people, you wouldn't have write this because you don't know what I (and we) like in videogames.

So please guys don't come here, pretend that you know everything and start insulting people. Next time please integrate in the right way in these forums. Talk in a smart way, take some time to participate to threads and debates and you'll see what kind of players and fans we are.
    Do I rly have to know You, Your likings, and Your posting history to comment Your single post above?
    My response to Your post was containing mainly my critic on GR WL, nothing to take personal.
    I didn't try to insult You.. I'm sorry if You felt insulted, that was not my point.
    From my perspective You've just mentioned the less important problem of GR WL (animations), which was highly suprising for me.
    Those lines were directed to You:

I did use "IF cause like You said, I don't know You. You are right, I don't. So I do not judge You in general, but rather assume some stuff based on Your post.
    I'm not sure what You ment, that's why I did use "IF".

it must be fun to play in COOP vs bunch of disabled dummies with eye sight worse than bat's.. and totally unhuman behaviours, in game which claims to be tactical.
    You also did say it was fun in COOP. For me it was unplayable mainly because of AI, but also many more broken things.
    Let's say it was far from being fun in my point of view.

Rest of my post was directed to ubisoft and just a general wine.
    I didn't want to insult anyone, I'm sorry if I did.
    Don't take forum posts too personal pls, we don't comment here on people, but on their opinions.

Originally Posted by V.M.R_Sephoroid Go to original post
    Do I rly have to know You, Your likings, and Your posting history to comment Your single post above?
    My response to Your post was containing mainly my critic on GR WL, nothing to take personal.
    I didn't try to insult You.. I'm sorry if You felt insulted, that was not my point.
    From my perspective You've just mentioned the less important problem of GR WL (animations), which was highly suprising for me.
    Those lines were directed to You:

I did use "IF cause like You said, I don't know You. You are right, I don't. So I do not judge You in general, but rather assume some stuff based on Your post.
    I'm not sure what You ment, that's why I did use "IF".

You also did say it was fun in COOP. For me it was unplayable mainly because of AI, but also many more broken things.
    Let's say it was far from being fun in my point of view.

Rest of my post was directed to ubisoft and just a general wine.
    I didn't want to insult anyone, I'm sorry if I did.
    Don't take forum posts too personal pls, we don't comment here on people, but on their opinions.
    Well by reading you again, I think I may have overreacted to your post. But with LoneSpymaster's post just before, I felt like I was personnaly attacked again.
    You're right about what you're saying, so sorry if I felt rude with my previous post.
    But some people come here more to comment on people rather on the games, that already happened.

I have a problem with Wildlands animations especially when the character is crouching. The way he/she goes back, the cover system, the way he/she walks. That looks so cheap and not realistic at all for me.

But yeah we talked deeper about Wildlands on other threads and AI was one of the main problem for those who played the beta at the time. But unfortunaltely most of Ubisoft's games don't have a good AI so we're kinda used to it.
    Of course the game would be better with a proper AI but in the main time, the game felt funny in some ways if you play with friends who can forget all the problems the AI had. Especially when you play stealth. But in coop it often went in gunfights (but mainly because I played with non-stealth players). So in that specific way yeah it's fun some minutes but not more because the game is extremely repetitive and it becomes quickly boring.
    If I found the game really fun, I would had buy it. But I didn't because I know how Ubisoft current games are.