problem solved for me guys reinstall and verify game files I solved problem this way

Rawrena's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi all - we have investigated and resolved this issue. The DLC should now be available to you.

yeah and I Finished the dlc topic can be locked

Originally Posted by Rawrena Go to original post
    Hi all - we have investigated and resolved this issue. The DLC should now be available to you.
    For me DLC is still not working. It is installed, but in Dedsec App it says "Tracking Unavailable"

Reinstalling the game didn't help

same thing happening to me.I tried reinstalling game and the dlc.For the mission to work it says i need to complete the first mission of hacker war ,i finnished evrey mission in the game but hacker war doesn't let me replay it.

I reinstalled the dlc again and let the game ran for like 5 min and got a call from nitara and the mission unlocked.Weird

Still not working here..

UbiPhobos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by JC-Shao Go to original post
    Still not working here..
    Can you let us know if this DLC is coming through after a bit of time?

No Compromise says Not Installed

I own the Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass and under premium content the No Compromise DLC says Not Installed. I can't find an option where to install it though. I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game, but that didn't help either. Any suggestions or help? Thanks.

Ok so now it's working here. After a files check I reinstalled the DLC and now it's working fine!