• I'm upset about Operation Health as a whole

0 0%
  • I support and believe Operation health is necessary

11 64.71%
  • I'm upset about the delay but believe Operation Health is necessary

6 35.29%

Thread: Operation Health - Upset, Appreciative, or understanding? | Forums

Operation Health - Upset, Appreciative, or Upset but Reasonable

I've seen so many threads with people complaining about or supporting operation health.
    Consequently most of these threads also feature tons of responses arguing with or against the OP.

But I have yet to see a general Poll of people's opinions on this matter.
    AS a result I'm asking you, the community, to vote and then leave a comment if you like (but please vote)

For clarification on the voting options.

1. Are you upset about operation health in general? Why couldn't they fix this on top of DLC?

2. Do you support operation health? do you believe various fixes are needed and the delay is reasonable?

3. or are you upset about the delay but believe the fixes are needed and identify a need for a DLC delay?

The poll will remain open so feel free to wait until the 21st for further updates during the RB6 live stream over at https://www.twitch.tv/rainbow6
    If you have not seen it already take a look at the official Ubisoft post for operation health http://ubi.li/r6kfq or the FAQ post http://ubi.li/s9eqw

I find these forums are largely populated by people who demand "realism" in a game.

And people who refuse to accept the reality that making video games and their supporting systems work flawlessly and still manage to be a profitable business is hardwork.

Ubi has succeeded because what they do works.

Seriously not another poll. Everyone has been complaining about the game they are now fixing and updating it get over it. You have lost nothing but a free map and considering they gave us Bartlett University for free that's not even a problem. Oh and you have to wait a few weeks till you get the new ops,how will you cope. By the fact you feel the need to make a poll I'm suggesting "Not very well"

I am really enjoying the game at the moment and it hasn't been better for me. I would have like some new operator and a map about now, but if they can fix some of the weird things you see (head splatter 'kill' someone with blood just before you die and no damage taken off) I am understanding. I think the way whey have implemented the netcode might mean that this may be impossible though. Matchmaking could do with a tweak but to be honest, I don't care that much about it. I get matchmade up with similar ranks in less than a min. I would prefer people with same operator level and preferably no-one under 20 let alone 3 people (it happens). The teamkill system sounds like it needs a tweak but I don't meet any TK's anymore so its probably doing its thing. People who leave a ranked game is a big problem and there should be more done about it. I am not sure what the answer is.

Originally Posted by minners71 Go to original post
    Seriously not another poll. Everyone has been complaining about the game they are now fixing and updating it get over it. You have lost nothing but a free map and considering they gave us Bartlett University for free that's not even a problem. Oh and you have to wait a few weeks till you get the new ops,how will you cope. By the fact you feel the need to make a poll I'm suggesting "Not very well"
    His post is impartial?

Originally Posted by minners71 Go to original post
    Personally I had yet to see a thread with a poll which offered a very clear and diverse set of voting option for people to express their opinions on Operation Health, additionally I make no statement that endorses a particular opinion or argue a particular point. However I understand what you are saying, its the vast amount of operation health threads that argue for it, against it, or remain neutral that inspired me to create this thread as a method of discussion and overall vote. There are many threads but so far I had yet to see any attempt at a poll which tried to quantify these opinions hence its creation here.

side note: I attempted to diligently word and corrected myself several time with the exact poll wording to ensure it did not endorse a particular opinion, hence the lack of phrasing such as "I understand" which would insinuate that people who argue differently simply don't understand the issue and are ignorant, something I'm avoiding as all opinions are valid and the poll is merely meant to gauge the community opinion
     1 people found this helpful