Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Crew 2 and the future | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by kira-setsuna View Post
    dude, you dont know how much i want release day crew back, it ran good, not perfect, had this awesome look to it that was so rich and solid, plus i miss driving in a world where it was always sunny.

but now its just neverending rain, too bright yet somehow you cant see at night, OG crew had a perfect nightime period, only thing wild run bettered was daylight shadows..............on trees.

if ivory tower let me roll back to that, man, would be awesome
    I'm right there with you, I wish the sun would shine again and that so called graphic overhaul never happened.

Hi guys , it's my first post/reply ever so im going to keep it on subject.
    The thing is i like this game , its awesome.
    What i want to see from the crew 2 is

1. A MMO type of game , of course , racing
    for example : Guilds , letting our character to get of from the car, and meet with other racers. like racing meetings , tradings of engine parts
    I want to be able to make a ... dunno , VW Golf 1 , as powerful as a ferarri. to be more specific , if a ferrari has 500 hp , and you want to upgrade it , let it be upgraded until a limited power , to keep the game balanced. , crafting engines ( by the way , if u make a 900 hp engine , and u already have a 500 hp ferrari , logically it wont add up to 1400 , you chose which one you put.

2. DEDICATED SERVER , not P2P this is like aged ...
    3. NPC challenges ( for gathering engine parts from they\r cars , or be able to make them work for you , of course instead of ask a friend)
    4. STOP MAKING DLCs just to make money , make dlc-s to improve the game , without us to pay for every patch or make it pay to play with a subscription
    5. MORE MORE MOOOORE customization of the car , engine tuning , tire pressure , facelift to improve aerodynamics ... make i more realistic

i know that they wont even read this thread , but it worth 5 minutes of typing.

the minimum requirement the crew 2 should have is a better pogramming, more professional then now, right now i would say its a sloppy programming, not really professional

as for example: the game-engine according to the police in the chases should react/act more according the car i drive in the chases

i like to level up in chases and i think many do it, and sometimes - which is even too often - the whole game feels like i drive a boat on water and not a car on a street

this malfunction is generally in the crew and should not appear again in the crew 2, finally i will wait for clear clean feedback before i do a investment ... im customer, not an idiot used by the gamingindustry, even that the gamingindustry customers like me dont like ... as it look like

im oldschool here, i give real cash into/for a product, therefor im a customer, no more, no less

The game will be standalone, that is very clear from the replies by the staff and the title of the game. You don't call it the crew 2 if it is just another dlc. Except to pay the full $60 plus a nice fee for the season pass if you want it all. The Crew is pretty much the only AAA game I own on PC, I am not prepared to pay full price for AAA games anymore. All you get is broken, overpriced, stripped down games and if you want it all you need to be prepared to invest a lot of money.

Since I sold my consoles and switched to OC gaming, there is no need for me to get ripped off anymore.... there are plenty of cool indie games for PC, that offer fair prices, no dlc and even listen to my suggestions and do not force online or ridiculous drm stuff on me. The crew 2 online only? No thanks, I will manage to live without. The crew 2 offline? Worth considering since I will play it for many hours, it could be worth the investment.... once it goes on sale.

It also depends on what the focus of the crew 2 will be. More of this gang/gangster related stuff? No, thanks, boring. Set in the US or Hawaii? No thanks, seen that all. Australia is taken by Forza already, so that doesn't have my interest either. Same old car collection as we have now? Not interested, plenty of other interesting cars around.

there are plenty of cool indie games

Quote Originally Posted by D0minic-Torreto View Post
    Hi guys , it's my first post/reply ever so im going to keep it on subject.
    The thing is i like this game , its awesome.
    What i want to see from the crew 2 is

1. A MMO type of game , of course , racing
    for example : Guilds , letting our character to get of from the car, and meet with other racers. like racing meetings , tradings of engine parts
    I want to be able to make a ... dunno , VW Golf 1 , as powerful as a ferarri. to be more specific , if a ferrari has 500 hp , and you want to upgrade it , let it be upgraded until a limited power , to keep the game balanced. , crafting engines ( by the way , if u make a 900 hp engine , and u already have a 500 hp ferrari , logically it wont add up to 1400 , you chose which one you put.

2. DEDICATED SERVER , not P2P this is like aged ...
    3. NPC challenges ( for gathering engine parts from they\r cars , or be able to make them work for you , of course instead of ask a friend)
    4. STOP MAKING DLCs just to make money , make dlc-s to improve the game , without us to pay for every patch or make it pay to play with a subscription
    5. MORE MORE MOOOORE customization of the car , engine tuning , tire pressure , facelift to improve aerodynamics ... make i more realistic

i know that they wont even read this thread , but it worth 5 minutes of typing.
    you want the full functioning open world(S) and being able to create "your" family, im in !!!

as well as you know how much cash ubisoft have to move in into such a development according to the technical development of us customers (serving every computer of the last 5 to 7 years) and according to the technical development the COMPUTER-INDUSTRY ! not the gaming-industry ! is doing

if i would be a gaming-company i would do it for fun because with all the cash im sitting at it would be a easy task, spoken about the cash

the harder task is to get a huge, a real huge team together to do so, and it would be a ongoing development, i think ubisoft may have thought about it as well as they are not prepared for something like this

it would need a lot of manpower ...

what would be the world without good and best dreams, a dessert ...

and if youre really bored about the crew take seat in the fiat abbarth performance and level it from 1299 up to 1497 in chases (which i started doing today after spending nearly 5 millions ingamecash to level all my bikes up to 1497)

there will never be anything better to come then getting hunted by the cops in this lill italian car and the fun is for shure yours

give it a try, you will not be sorry about

whats gonna happen is this. the game comes out with some issues. then some one is gonna cry about how this car is over powering that car.& someone will suggest hey y don't u add more police chase then the domino effect will kick in then they'll come in & add crown & blitz then the game will be all nice & jacked up like the 1st game ...then you all will complain & they won't do jack ....
    so i can't wait to see it all go down ....

And please don't forget those little **** obstacles high like 2 or 5 inches which u just can't cross because they're like i don't know ...walls? in summon mode?
    Last edited by Ubi-MoshiMoshi; Today at 10:27 AM.

And Please Remember Do Not use for the Logo of the game or cover the normal numbers such a 2 ..3 ..4.5.. its soo old
    Use Retro Roman Style XD II >_< a road sign on the upper part of the number with the name or divided like The on a highway road sign and Crew...blablaba

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast