Thread: This Is Enough | Forums

  1. #11
    Call me paranoid but I genuinely believe there is an algorithm in matchmaking that pools teams of certain skill levels based on how much money they have spent in game.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by RCT0047-X0556 Go to original post
    Call me paranoid but I genuinely believe there is an algorithm in matchmaking that pools teams of certain skill levels based on how much money they have spent in game.
    look i was already in a match with cav..you know she is stealthy..i got 2 kills and on the third one i was gonna interrogate..i had a team mate watching glaz coming in to kill me without doing a sh*t..this is
    really enough i am out until i find players..i can't even win this is bulls**t
    Share this post

  3. #13
    and no skill..i'm playing with recruits who don't know a thing about the game..we all suck at some times but not always..i was panic in a moment and told the team i will give you the win next round and i
    did..i was going to win if i interrogated but these fools have to go to minecraft or go to terrorist hunt to learn how to play..and this game has a lot of kids recently which is so bad..they kill you because
    of something so silly that you by mistake took their kill or just took the defuser that they wanted..what a game is that..am i playing scooby doo here or rainbow six siege this is so enough sir
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Ok I don't normally say much but i have seen you post all over bashing other players you toped at first as a silver 4 and now your copper. hmmm me thinks i see an issue now; i will be the first to say" as far as fps's go im not the best and i will support my team im a silver on my good days and a copper on the bad but there seems to be more bad than good". my team knows how i play and supports me in game play. i play with 2 that will usually are gold and can be plat and one that will be silver then the randoms are what they are. but if you don't have a close nit group that you can hook up with then like so many others that have told you "make friends with others". i am friends will plats and upper gold and they have no problems helping me out or being patient with me in casual. so instead of having a piety party or banging on your team mates you deem not worthy. you should help your self out or develop your team just my two cents
    Share this post

  5. #15
    I'm a diamond but not in diamond because all my team mates are pants...
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally Posted by Plan_Your_Kill Go to original post
    Ubisoft..Enough giving me noobs players..i didn't win a match for two days.not even one..i go to hide and after thirty seconds all team is dead and i go to kill at least 3 guys but so hard to kill 5 guys..i'm not serenity or macie to do so..update that system..why always the enemy has good teams and i have noobs all the time..update this because this is enough
    i won't get rid of your connection problems and your servers and see this..something unbearable..and don't tell me play with friends..they aren't online all day and sometimes i want
    to play alone update your casual and ranked systems..not always give me coopers..i'm on cooper because ranked teams are all noobs i can't win one match..give me at least bronze
    players or silver but not these coopers please they watch player killing them..hope you see this i have had enough of this
    Copper*
    Also you don't need to start 2 threads for the same thing
    Share this post

  7. #17
    So the fact that he is copper means that he does not have eyes? Does it perhaps mean that his experience is a figment of his imagination?
    I think not. I made similar post a few days ago and i see more and more posts like this popping up. So you think it is fair for a team to have all unranked palyers new to the game and the enemy team to be full of high golds or diamonds? Cause i think it is not fair. Couple that with the fact that you have to pay currency to unlock operators and attachments and we are facing now a proper paywall that does nto allow new players to progress in the game or customise their operator to be more effective. Is this ok to you mr high rank? Cause let me tell you from where i stand it seems that people have been abusing the lack of brackets to go against easier opponents to either boost their ego and k/d or farm insane amounts of currency. Either way if a player ( and i include my self) has not won a single match in days due to broken mm don't think he will stick around to see if he can turn his negative k/d to positive or if he can end the losing streak. They will simply leave and never return. As of now i have not won a single match in 6 days. Not a single ****ing match in casual matchmaking. Now give me a good reason to stick around and play this game if i constantly get destroyed even in Casual. Just one reason...
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Originally Posted by Plan_Your_Kill Go to original post
    looks like it thanks..stats of 0.7 k/d shows that i'm noob??..i always have fools in my team..please get your opinion for yourself

    you will find me losing of course because i wasn't pro from my beginning..i learnt that game good when i became lvl 71 so that win and losses..k/d aren't a good thing to prove i'm good or bad..best thing is to see me playing not that..my k/d are so near not that far..300+ are good for now for these numbers of loss
    i died a lot in the past but now i am getting control of it
    .7 is terrible, i'm not great at the game lvl90 but only have had one account and my kd is 1.3. I think you're the common denominator, bud, you're just as nooby as your teammates that you despise. I got to gold solo quing you got to copper solo quing. Sometimes if i don't get 3-4 a kills a round my team will not win. Can you consistently get 3-4 kills a round? Cuz that's what determines placing good rank in ranked whether you can consitently get MVP regardless of your teammates. Sorry bud, i think you're just bad. And there's nothing wrong with that!
    Share this post

  9. #19
    Originally Posted by Aurockson Go to original post
    Copper*
    Also you don't need to start 2 threads for the same thing
    so you are replying to thread to tell me copper..oh my god save me aggggh
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Originally Posted by FadeVanguard Go to original post
    So the fact that he is copper means that he does not have eyes? Does it perhaps mean that his experience is a figment of his imagination?
    I think not. I made similar post a few days ago and i see more and more posts like this popping up. So you think it is fair for a team to have all unranked palyers new to the game and the enemy team to be full of high golds or diamonds? Cause i think it is not fair. Couple that with the fact that you have to pay currency to unlock operators and attachments and we are facing now a proper paywall that does nto allow new players to progress in the game or customise their operator to be more effective. Is this ok to you mr high rank? Cause let me tell you from where i stand it seems that people have been abusing the lack of brackets to go against easier opponents to either boost their ego and k/d or farm insane amounts of currency. Either way if a player ( and i include my self) has not won a single match in days due to broken mm don't think he will stick around to see if he can turn his negative k/d to positive or if he can end the losing streak. They will simply leave and never return. As of now i have not won a single match in 6 days. Not a single ****ing match in casual matchmaking. Now give me a good reason to stick around and play this game if i constantly get destroyed even in Casual. Just one reason...
    the best one who understood me..thx for your understanding...if anyone watched my stats..you will find my k/d is just as it is or getting higher..i can kill the enemies mut my win/loss is always decreasing because of these noobs..even ranked they can't shoot a bullet and yesterday i was 1 vs 5 twice because of them..we hardly won a round at that ranked match..i can't finish it alone..and about these spawnkillers..what do you like in killing people from windows??this isn't even a win this is what just kids do because they are afraid to get killed..be players or get rekt because a lot of people don't even know how to play and they are high lvls..give us players...and another thing..i see many guys at the beginning of the match killing their teammates and leave..what the f**k is that??control your system ubi..scan your players..i sometimes have to teamkill some one because he is gonna kill be..and i don't want to be banned of something that isn't even my fault..so control r6 siege or it will be trash soon because of these little kids
    Share this post