Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Is Enough | Forums

Angry This Is Enough

Ubisoft..Enough giving me noobs players..i didn't win a match for two days.not even one..i go to hide and after thirty seconds all team is dead and i go to kill at least 3 guys but so hard to kill 5 guys..i'm not serenity or macie to do so..update that system..why always the enemy has good teams and i have noobs all the time..update this because this is enough
    i won't get rid of your connection problems and your servers and see this..something unbearable..and don't tell me play with friends..they aren't online all day and sometimes i want
    to play alone update your casual and ranked systems..not always give me coopers..i'm on cooper because ranked teams are all noobs i can't win one match..give me at least bronze
    players or silver but not these coopers please they watch player killing them..hope you see this i have had enough of this
     2 people found this helpful

You don't necessarily have to play with friends, but communicating with new people and trying to turn them into friends could be beneficial; if you have 30 people to play Siege with throughout the day, you should theoretically never have to play alone.
    As for matchmaking... I think the topic has been discussed to death.
    If you are truly not a Copper, obviously it should be easier to get out than someone who is, but I do of course understand than if you're a Bronze or Silver that you probably can't 5-0 every round, every match.
    One suggestion I read was trying on a new account, and if you end up getting placed in the same area, then that is where you belong (whether you believe it or not), especially if you don't go through placements and all further rounds where your team is half TKers. Mind you, this can't really be advocated for...

But as it stands, I don't think it's fair or reasonable to say that you are ranked Copper but not actually Copper by blaming Ubi's servers, matchmaking, connections, community, and all of your teammates... Occam's Razor suggests that perhaps the most reasonable solution has the least assumptions... that you are wrong about being placed incorrectly.
    Not making a remark on your skill, effort, or teammates (as obviously I've never played with or against you), but with people constantly complaining about matchmaking being too short and unbalanced AND too long and buggy, they can never win...

Biggest suggestion I can make to improve your game is if you're a defender with 2 or 3 speed, try ambushing flanking STEALTHILY, not sprinting around all the time with an suppressed Jager and assuming you can kill all the enemies because they won't hear or see you coming, or communicate (unfortunately, people do this way too often...). One of the best ways to do this as Cav in my experience is try to get around the enemies as such;
    If on Secure Area on Bank, in CEO Office (top floor); reinforce an barricade, then hide in basement. Listen and wait. If there's no activity within about a minute and a half, chances are good the enemies are either still outside, or in the building above you somewhere. Then it's just a matter of communicating,using cameras, and being aware to get behind anyone inside. If they're all outside by this point still, then you can get angles on outside, or jsut wait for them to rush due to time constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzebreak View Post
    You don't necessarily have to play with friends, but communicating with new people and trying to turn them into friends could be beneficial; if you have 30 people to play Siege with throughout the day, you should theoretically never have to play alone.
    As for matchmaking... I think the topic has been discussed to death.
    If you are truly not a Copper, obviously it should be easier to get out than someone who is, but I do of course understand than if you're a Bronze or Silver that you probably can't 5-0 every round, every match.
    One suggestion I read was trying on a new account, and if you end up getting placed in the same area, then that is where you belong (whether you believe it or not), especially if you don't go through placements and all further rounds where your team is half TKers. Mind you, this can't really be advocated for...

But as it stands, I don't think it's fair or reasonable to say that you are ranked Copper but not actually Copper by blaming Ubi's servers, matchmaking, connections, community, and all of your teammates... Occam's Razor suggests that perhaps the most reasonable solution has the least assumptions... that you are wrong about being placed incorrectly.
    Not making a remark on your skill, effort, or teammates (as obviously I've never played with or against you), but with people constantly complaining about matchmaking being too short and unbalanced AND too long and buggy, they can never win...

Biggest suggestion I can make to improve your game is if you're a defender with 2 or 3 speed, try ambushing flanking STEALTHILY, not sprinting around all the time with an suppressed Jager and assuming you can kill all the enemies because they won't hear or see you coming, or communicate (unfortunately, people do this way too often...). One of the best ways to do this as Cav in my experience is try to get around the enemies as such;
    If on Secure Area on Bank, in CEO Office (top floor); reinforce an barricade, then hide in basement. Listen and wait. If there's no activity within about a minute and a half, chances are good the enemies are either still outside, or in the building above you somewhere. Then it's just a matter of communicating,using cameras, and being aware to get behind anyone inside. If they're all outside by this point still, then you can get angles on outside, or jsut wait for them to rush due to time constraints.
    firstly..about you are saying at last advice i know all this..hear and flank and kill..i have spent a long time on siege..but every time you get a team members killed in 30 seconds or at least 1 minute .you won't obviously win a match mate..this happens to me all the time i can't even win just get 2 rounds and on the last one my team gets suck and the enemy get the win..i killed about 6 in a match and wanted an operator (Caveira) by the way..i asked team mate and he said he can get kills..and you know what happened..he went for a spawn kill with our best weapon in the team and got killed..
    if i just took her we would have won..i'm so good at cav but team don't listen to me..they think that when i'm cooper i am bad.which also gives me bad teams is that cooper..bronze gets bronze and silver gets silver..but cooper gets noobs and it's not my place and no one is helping me to get out of that place..ranked teams are so bad these days..here are some screenshots of my plays..i changed my id it's just it..i think i'm not bad..watch my screenshots
    i'm good but i need help to finish the match in a win not all on me 1 vs 4 or 5..i can't always deal with it

http://imgur.com/a/tHb5x
    http://imgur.com/a/kS0CN
    http://imgur.com/a/814NN
    http://imgur.com/a/OLYqy

i'm good
    your stats show that you are not so good as u say

You realize you won all the games the screenshots show?

Somestimes you got good mates and sometimes they are bad. that is what you get when you play solo. You got a KD of 0,71 in ranked so it is not like you carry your team every game. You said you want silver players in your team so you will be playing against other silver players. So it only gets harder for you to get a good score,because you are just copper.

Improve your own game, communicate more with your team(call outs) and you will be silver+ in no time. it is not that hard to get silver or higher when you play solo.

Quote Originally Posted by VADYaDYaDYa View Post
    your stats show that you are not so good as u say
    looks like it thanks..stats of 0.7 k/d shows that i'm noob??..i always have fools in my team..please get your opinion for yourself

you will find me losing of course because i wasn't pro from my beginning..i learnt that game good when i became lvl 71 so that win and losses..k/d aren't a good thing to prove i'm good or bad..best thing is to see me playing not that..my k/d are so near not that far..300+ are good for now for these numbers of loss
    i died a lot in the past but now i am getting control of it
    Last edited by Plan_Then_Kill; 05-17-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voriconazol View Post
    You realize you won all the games the screenshots show?
    not all of them..at least i did what i could do in the game..my scores aren't that bad..i'm not gonna ace or score 16 kills every time to let you say i'm good..no..i know i can do so good but i need help too..my profile is so bad because i can't win..my k/d is increasing from time to time..not that bad and not that good i can let team win..(but) if just they worked with me..and all screenshots i posted are wins..not every time i win of course..no body does this..but help may give that
    to us
    Last edited by Plan_Then_Kill; 05-17-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xEG_Tequila View Post
    Somestimes you got good mates and sometimes they are bad. that is what you get when you play solo. You got a KD of 0,71 in ranked so it is not like you carry your team every game. You said you want silver players in your team so you will be playing against other silver players. So it only gets harder for you to get a good score,because you are just copper.

Improve your own game, communicate more with your team(call outs) and you will be silver+ in no time. it is not that hard to get silver or higher when you play solo.
    i communicate and sometimes some guys say shut up and i tell them exactly where the enemy is..and when they die they blame me that i talked..what are these people made from...i don't carry the team
    every time ok no problem but i try that hard to give them the win..sometimes i die the first one..sometimes i have noobs that get killed in 30 seconds and i'm on 5 good players with caveira's shotgun and her luison..what to do in such a situation like this..i was on .4 k/d before but now .7 i'm trying that hard to win but need help too..if you don't have team you don't have the enjoy of siege..sometimes i get people who can't understand english and when they callout i can't understand them and when i don't listen they go like kids and keep talking so that i can't hear..and you tell me
    it's not like you can carry your team..read my words and think again

and about loss..it's not my problem that ubisoft let me in a casual match that it's 2-0 for the enemy and i lose..this is something you should understand..ubisoft have to make new matches for players who are going to play not to join them in matches to lose them..hope you understand that too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast