Thread: Rocksmith on iOS: General Questions & Answers | Forums

Originally Posted by Bagstah Go to original post
    Any plan to make it available for AppleTV? Maybe using remote mic? (don't know if we can usb the usb port on the appletv)
    This would be awesome - being able to play rocksmith on the TV without a huge console on the bench.

Originally Posted by Spinner6969 Go to original post
    I understand you said, you use it across 3 computers, are they PC? I have a complete Apple environment and most of my apps work across multiple units, phone pad and computer. If i have been using one on my phone and come into the house I can seemlessly switch from cphone to computer, including my word apps etc. I understand about royalties but I have already paid for the saongs and for me the use of the software should work seemlessly as does iTunes. '

I understand it is there policy so I can live with that. I purchased and HD 2 fro iRig today and expect it will work much better with the game (not why I purchased it). From the use point of view I had only minor problems - I just cannot justify buying themusic I like to play twice. I am sure this will be a great platform for some.
    Might be kicking a dead horse here but I just want to add that regardless of analogy the fact is they let you have this game they've put alot of time and effort in making for free.
    I for one will probably spend the equivalent of what a game with this much replay value would cost on day one without regrets provided the gameplay is fluid and the lag is acceptable/really low.

Also, question: Will the songs purchased be tied to my Rocksmith ID or my iTunes account? "Asking for a firend" who can't wait for the game to become available in the EU..

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Purchases are tied to your iTunes account, that's why it's dangerous to use a Canadian account and buy DLC

Gold_Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post

Canada?

When are we going to see it in the US? It got to Japan.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    I played Pokemon Go when it came out in the US before Canada

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/create-a...her-countries/

Gold_Jim's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks. Guess I could at least give the free stuff a shot.

Need in US!!!

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton Go to original post
    Need in US!!!
    You'll get it! Per the FAQ/OP, once the soft launch period is over, it's going to be released worldwide, and on iPhones as well as iPads.