Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shortcuts in pvp | Forums

shortcuts is a part of the game --- it's even encouraged by troy in story mode.

so instead of complaining about it, why not learn it?

Quote Originally Posted by CSP_Mork View Post
    shortcuts is a part of the game --- it's even encouraged by troy in story mode.

so instead of complaining about it, why not learn it?
    your not listening shortcuts are fine but if there is a fence, wall there and they have to use BoT it's not a shortcut.
    Last edited by Ziltoid Racer; 05-20-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid Racer View Post
    your not listening shortcuts are fine but if there is a fence, wall there and they have to use BoT it's not a shortcut.
    You're the only one talking about abusing BOT exploits. Thread creator and the others answering him are talking about regular cuts.

That said, I'm with you. Regular shortcuts are fine even if there's some absurd ones in certain events that literally cut time to finish in half. Its there by design, if you refuse to learn/take them, its your loss.

The line is drawn when people jump off road at ludicrous speeds and use BOT to continue up ahead at speed. That is exploiting and in my opinion totally fair to complain about.

As you said in another post, Back On Track should place the driver back where he went off the road (or even further back as a penalty), not at the nearest road when they decide to hit the BOT button.
     1 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by LarsOP View Post
    You're the only one talking about abusing BOT exploits. Thread creator and the others answering him are talking about regular cuts.

That said, I'm with you. Regular shortcuts are fine even if there's some absurd ones in certain events that literally cut time to finish in half. Its there by design, if you refuse to learn/take them, its your loss.

The line is drawn when people jump off road at ludicrous speeds and use BOT to continue up ahead at speed. That is exploiting and in my opinion totally fair to complain about.

As you said in another post, Back On Track should place the driver back where he went off the road (or even further back as a penalty), not at the nearest road when they decide to hit the BOT button.
    I maybe the only one talking abuse but the ones doing it shout it's a shortcut and they are allowed so here i am talking about it in a shortcuts thread.

Thanks for the agreement on what i am talking about ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pelotacas View Post
    If we go in a race we just search good drivers to race against, not people that just jumps a hill and wins 10 secs. That's not fair for everyone that doesn't know that cut.
    So you were driving Dash to the Dam and someone took the grass line, jumped between the advertising post and the tree... well that is a driveable shortcut EVERYBODY can learn.

The argument with blah doesnt know about etc only counts for the first time, serious gamers pay enough attention to what happens around them to notice such thing at least after 1-3 runs. Top tip= press X to enlarge the minimap for almost a mile radar in each direction.

Ziltoid is about n00b-cuts aka Back-on-Track abuse which is just n00b behavior from many highrank drivers. Save skill, be a n00b, play less track... for maximum profit. Its pathetic. Many of those also use cars that dont require much driving talent plus using the driving mode that helps them compensate their lack of skill....

While you wont experience that much cuts in Asphalt tracks, Dirt spec is shortcutters heaven.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12