Thread: Purple back ps2 games(this one has words)! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    Yesterday I bought a game called big mutha truckers. It had a purple back to it so i put it in and my playstation scratched the game badly. I tried several times and it wouldnt work. So I took it back and got a new copy. Well this time it put a light scratch on it and now it will work for a few minutes and then freeze up. Can someone help me out
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Yesterday I bought a game called big mutha truckers. It had a purple back to it so i put it in and my playstation scratched the game badly. I tried several times and it wouldnt work. So I took it back and got a new copy. Well this time it put a light scratch on it and now it will work for a few minutes and then freeze up. Can someone help me out

XyZspineZyX
    next time you go to the store you will get a version of playing for 15 minutes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

<center>

<marquee loop="infinite" width=500>
    My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK'Devil2Demon & Aj6627...
    </Marquee>

<font color="#3399FF"><u>The Don of PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...
    Don: PittBull33 </font>
    Second Command: njcl
    S7N
    Footmen: bergeyman
    NightCrawlerEvo
    SEANYBOYT
    smokky1
    FisherObsession
    DCell
    Aj6627
    All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and Pocket Knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]
    PittBull's Recruting now! PM me to join...

XyZspineZyX
    where r u buyin this game from?

does my face look hairy in this?

XyZspineZyX
    put the other side in

The point of war is not to die for your country its to make the other basturd die for his

XyZspineZyX
    electronics boutique

XyZspineZyX
    ebgames.... There good, it may be your PS2...

<center>

<marquee loop="infinite" width=500>
    My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK'Devil2Demon & Aj6627...
    </Marquee>

<font color="#3399FF"><u>The Don of PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...
    Don: PittBull33 </font>
    Second Command: njcl
    S7N
    Footmen: bergeyman
    NightCrawlerEvo
    SEANYBOYT
    smokky1
    FisherObsession
    DCell
    Aj6627
    All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and Pocket Knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]
    PittBull's Recruting now! PM me to join...

XyZspineZyX
    ya, just about all of my games are from ebgames...

<center>
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] little devil...[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]
    <font color="sky blue">-sc forum overnight shift-
    --usa320--bergeyman--fisherobsession--nightcrawlerevo--
    </font>

<font color="red">Member of PittBull33's Mafia</font>
    respect&like list:
    <marquee width="525">Mods, NCEvo, S7N, nj, aj, Dcell, FisherO, THE_Sam_Fisher, Spin, js13, Pittbull, dc-talk, agent x, Smokky
    </marquee>
    <font color="sky blue">3rd echelon op, covert ops, chatter, master of the smiley,
    soldier, over 2000 postings, thread maven, citizen of d'ni</font>

Visit Splinter Cell Source</font> and their
    forums[b] Also come to <u> Splinter World </u> and become a member!

XyZspineZyX
    fyo for future reference, you can go back and edit your first thread if you make a mistake.[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

I Am The Reaper Man

http://scmod.splintercellsource.com
    Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia Moderator.[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Anyone read GamePro? Yeah, its really kid-focused, and its REALLY bad in a lot of things, but when I used to suscribe to them, they had a solution to this proble..it was for the blue-backs. I trashed the issue but I can remember one solution. Take two pieces of tape, and tape them onto the CD, one on each side of the little hole in the middle..try it..GamePro editors said it worked.

==================================
    I smoke ten to fifteen cigars a day. At my age, I need something to hold on to--George Burns