Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUR WISHLIST!!!!!!!!!! | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I figured instead of having 1,235,543 threads with different wishes for this game it would be a good idea to simply start ONE thread and post ALL of our hopes and dreams for LOMAC.

It can be anything! I don't care if your dream is, "I want you to model the Northern European Swallow in its migratory patterns in game"....post it!!!

These are mine:

1. Flyable Tornado
    2. Real time weather
    3. Seasons

Ok, there ya go!

What are yours??

JG27_Arklight

"Rangers Lead The Way"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I figured instead of having 1,235,543 threads with different wishes for this game it would be a good idea to simply start ONE thread and post ALL of our hopes and dreams for LOMAC.

It can be anything! I don't care if your dream is, "I want you to model the Northern European Swallow in its migratory patterns in game"....post it!!!

These are mine:

1. Flyable Tornado
    2. Real time weather
    3. Seasons

Ok, there ya go!

What are yours??

JG27_Arklight

"Rangers Lead The Way"

XyZspineZyX
    There are a few aircraft that are so blatantly obvious in my opinion, which should be SERIOUSLY considered. For starters, I really don't think we need like 2 differant models of the SU27 and Fulcrum. They really aren't fantastic aircraft, and certainly ONE model of each is enough.

my listlist includes:

- Flyable F-117 Nighthawk

- F-35C (previously F-22) Navy version, has VTOL characteristics.

- Flyable B-1 or Flying wing

- B61 tactical nuclear weapon load-outs (Sorry if that offends people, but I love massive game damage

- precision guided munitions (eg; BGU24, etc)

- Easy customization options (eg; easy editing for the MOD community) adds replayability when you can create your own aircraft and textures for the game. Perhaps a Gmax gamepack included? Just a thought

Thats basically all I can think of right now. Can't wait.

- Joshua Stubbles
    2D/3D Artist
    Magic Lantern Playware

XyZspineZyX
    josh_mlp wrote:
    - F-35C (previously F-22) Navy version, has VTOL characteristics.

I don't even know where to begin telling you what's wrong with that sentence [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    josh_mlp wrote:
    - I really don't think we
    - need like 2 differant models of the SU27 and
    - Fulcrum. They really aren't fantastic aircraft, and
    - certainly ONE model of each is enough.

They are absolutely fantastic aircraft!! Sorry but I'm sure a large part of the community disagrees with you here [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

-- Flyable F-117 Nighthawk

...for the most boring missions in the world...

-- F-35C (previously F-22) Navy version, has VTOL characteristics.

huh? F-35 = F-22? Are you serious??

-- Flyable B-1 or Flying wing

B-1 would be cool, though not really worth the effort to model it. Too limited mission profile to be much fun after the novelty wears off... 'Flying wing' (I suppose you mean the B-2): see F-117...

-- B61 tactical nuclear weapon load-outs (Sorry if that offends people, but I love massive game damage [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

Again, might be fun once or twice, but not very challenging, gameplay-wise.

-- precision guided munitions (eg; BGU24, etc)

Booooring... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img] No really I'd rather take it up close and personal in my A-10 or Su-25 than to drop my bombs somewhere near the target and fly home again... where's the fun in that?

- Caretaker

XyZspineZyX
    My wishes:

-realistic damage-modeling
    -realistic ejection-sequence
    -realitic and intelligent AI!!
    -good sense for speed (IMHO one of the more important of these points)

And if there is ever going to be an Add-On:

A classic central-European theather. Good playground for hogs, I guess! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

(depending on how the landscape in the Caucasus in the game looks, forget my last wish! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img] )

XyZspineZyX
    On my wishlist stands:

-European Theatre with nearly all military and civil airfields

-Flyable Panavia Tornado

-Maybe a little campaign to practise your skills. Where you fly in your own country to do stuff like normal Pilots do nearly every day without being shoot at ( can you follow me? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] )

Maybe in the feature? We will see.... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

"Hals und Beinbruch" sowie stets "Many happy landings"

Dondy

XyZspineZyX
    Allright , ya wannr hear ma wishes

-Flyable Tornado

-Tight graphics

-Bombin phat sound (like,my neighberhoods knock on my Door and say "Oh my god,a war's goin on" means a lot of voices,burnin power engines,weapons and explosion sound like bombin on Bagdad") Yeah , create some sirens that you hear over some citys!!!!!

-good flight realistic

-nice Airbases with a lot of "lifin" on tha Base

-no cut scenes (don't need that ShXX,I want a tight simulation not a tight movie)

-a free flight camera that I can place everywhere I want wit a trackin and follow mode on every objekt I want)

-I got a lot of more wishes but I'M too layzie to post them here today

Eternal

A really cool thing similar to Falcon 4 was the front view of the Viper when going to the loadout screen. You put the ordinance you want on the aircraft and see it right away. Or even perhpas something like EF2000 where you can actually see the ordinance on the aircraft. I think this was a major flaw with Flanker.

Also, upgrade the non-flyable aircraft list to the modern century, for starters:

- US Marine air wings accurately depicting the deployable MEU's: CH-46E/MV-22, CH-53E, UH-1N(Z), AH-1W(Z), and AV-8B

- I believe Turkey is no longer even using thier F-5's - update the current status of active aircraft in Air Forces

- F14D's and their much improved characteristics over the previously deployed F14A's

- Then, depending how far in the future you want to go, add in the Su-35's, F-22's, F-18E/F's, JSF, Rafale, EF2000

As well as the next campaigns: The invasion of Iraq/Iran! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img] Stupid terrorists gotta die!

A hypothetical campaign simulating a conflict between Pakistan and India would be cool, hypothesizing the US backing up Pakistan and sending the F-15C's and A-10's to Pakistan to fight against India with perhaps China stepping in to make it really interesting?! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Remember - It's just a sim - not real life. Better to fight it on paper or over the internet than in real life! Screw politically correct - we're not supposed to even teach here in Texas "Remember the Alamo" anymore because it offends some Mexican/Americans! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img] how sad it has become. I wonder what John Wayne would say? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Message Edited on 05/31/0205:12PM by bigvette

XyZspineZyX
    I am a simple person. I just want the game to come out, then soon after that add-ons can come, I just want to play right now!!!! Maybe in the add-ons someone can put in a flyable F-14D.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast