Thread: YOUR WISHLIST!!!!!!!!!! | Forums

A really cool thing similar to Falcon 4 was the front view of the Viper when going to the loadout screen. You put the ordinance you want on the aircraft and see it right away. Or even perhpas something like EF2000 where you can actually see the ordinance on the aircraft. I think this was a major flaw with Flanker.

Also, upgrade the non-flyable aircraft list to the modern century, for starters:

- US Marine air wings accurately depicting the deployable MEU's: CH-46E/MV-22, CH-53E, UH-1N(Z), AH-1W(Z), and AV-8B

- I believe Turkey is no longer even using thier F-5's - update the current status of active aircraft in Air Forces

- F14D's and their much improved characteristics over the previously deployed F14A's

- Then, depending how far in the future you want to go, add in the Su-35's, F-22's, F-18E/F's, JSF, Rafale, EF2000

As well as the next campaigns: The invasion of Iraq/Iran! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img] Stupid terrorists gotta die!

A hypothetical campaign simulating a conflict between Pakistan and India would be cool, hypothesizing the US backing up Pakistan and sending the F-15C's and A-10's to Pakistan to fight against India with perhaps China stepping in to make it really interesting?! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Remember - It's just a sim - not real life. Better to fight it on paper or over the internet than in real life! Screw politically correct - we're not supposed to even teach here in Texas "Remember the Alamo" anymore because it offends some Mexican/Americans! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img] how sad it has become. I wonder what John Wayne would say? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Message Edited on 05/31/0205:12PM by bigvette
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

My wishlist,

A. For people to stop: 1.) asking for planes, and then say, it doesnt take long to model a aircraft 2.) saying such and such flight sim had more flyable AC.

B. For the game to do really well in commercial sales, so it commercially viable for add-ons to be released with more aircraft.

D. To learn my ABC's again!

* You know the world is messed up when:
    * The best golfer is a black guy,
    * The best rapper is a white guy,
    * The French are accusing the US of being arrogant,
    * And Germany doesnt want to go to war.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote